Hello Newbie here :)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Reyes7552

Hello everyone im new to the site and also just started TRT . Im on my 3rd week of 250mg per week of Cypionate, just wondering like probably every newbie will this dosage be enough to get noticeable result with hard work and a good diet. I have noticed my energy and some strength gain when im working out in just the three weeks. I cant wait for the new sex drive . :) I am 43 5'9" 195 decent shape . I want to get leaner :) I appreciate all the info in this site . You guys are awsome :)
Thank You

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Yes, you will see a difference in many areas but why is your dose so high?

At that level I'd have concerns of going supraphysiological and elevated E2 levels.

Normally we see men starting a TRT protocol at 100 mg per week with adjustments in dosage based on subsequent blood work.

Reyes7552

Thanks for the response guys! That is the dosage the Dr. gave me after he reviewed my labs. supraphysiological and elevated E2 levels? not sure what that is.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thanks for the response guys! That is the dosage the Dr. gave me after he reviewed my labs. supraphysiological and elevated E2 levels? not sure what that is.

Go into the Testosterone forum and read the stickies.

With Testosterone too much is not a good thing for many reasons.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Reyes, welcome to EM, glad you joined!!! I tend to agree that the starting dose is somewhat high. Like LVJR noted, labs would be good to see if you have time and want to share them. Hoping your physician is planning to recheck at approx. six (6) weeks to see where you're at. Also, definitely get familiar with words like "superphysiological", "E2 - Estradiol" and a multitude of other words and variables that are associated to this treatment. It's your program, a little time and research can go a long way! Here to help, just let us know if you have any questions.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me