Hello guys.

Buy Lab Tests Online

double whopper

13 years on TRT. no complaints. lost tons of bodyweight with lifestyle change. lost 70 pounds. at 42 years old. I am looking to come off. Hello everyone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The odds that you will achieve similar levels optimized on TRT after a restart at 42 are astronomically low.

If no complaints why stop TRT?

Vince

Super Moderator
Are you attempting a restart with clomid, it could be pretty hard to do after being on testosterone for 13 years.

double whopper

I am tired of taking medications. I should have never started trt. As i was overweight and had metabolic syndrome. I have been steadily lowering my trt dose down to about 80mgs weekly from 150mgs over the course of years. Along with hcg. Insurance used to cover everything. Now they make me jump through multiple appeals and only can go to their “specialty” pharmacies. I truly feel that it is possible. I recently stretched my time between T shots to 12 days and at the tail end experienced an insane surge in libido. Im not sure what to expect. But if it fails. I know i can always return to trt. I was going to talk with the dic about a low dose 25mgs clomid eod treatment for a month or two. What do you guys think?

Vince

Super Moderator
I am tired of taking medications. I should have never started trt. As i was overweight and had metabolic syndrome. I have been steadily lowering my trt dose down to about 80mgs weekly from 150mgs over the course of years. Along with hcg. Insurance used to cover everything. Now they make me jump through multiple appeals and only can go to their “specialty” pharmacies. I truly feel that it is possible. I recently stretched my time between T shots to 12 days and at the tail end experienced an insane surge in libido. Im not sure what to expect. But if it fails. I know i can always return to trt. I was going to talk with the dic about a low dose 25mgs clomid eod treatment for a month or two. What do you guys think?
We have a nice thread on Clomid, you should read it over.

Clomid: What Every Man Needs to Know

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching