Healthy DHEA-Sulfate but low DHEA-Serum?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stoak

I have started TRT again after an 8 month layoff to conceive with my wife and was going thru old bloodwork... specifically DHEA levels. I'm 41 now and don't know if I SHOULD be supplementing with DHEA/Preg for long term health. My last bloodwork before I stopped TRT (had been on for 2 years) was

DHEA Sulfate 290 ug/dL (88.9-427)
DHEA Serum 2.6ng/mL (1.8-12.5)

My pregnenolone was never completed bc the vial was broken during transport. Based on what I have read I'm satisfied with my adrenal function with that DHEA Sulfate number but I don't understand why the Serum number is so low? Is it highly variable during the day or is my body regulating it lower due to my other test/e2 being higher?

My protocol is 80mg test cyp + 500iu HCG E3.5D... I'd rather not pay for HCG and have no reason to use it cosmetically or for fertility (it doesn't work for me in that regard anyways). I just feel like I am "supposed" to take it to backfill these hormones, but I'm happy to throw it in the garbage.

Any thoughts on these DHEA levels?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... Based on what I have read I'm satisfied with my adrenal function with that DHEA Sulfate number but I don't understand why the Serum number is so low? Is it highly variable during the day or is my body regulating it lower due to my other test/e2 being higher?
DHEA levels are said to fluctuate during the day more than those of DHEA-S. I wouldn't worry about it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me