HCG Injection ... AM or PM is better?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KennyT

I'm trying to figure out how best to take my HCG. I ask my doctor and just got (use the best time for you to do it every time).
I have been doing it in the AM, but I'm getting testicular shrinking. I don't want that. I was talking to the doctor and he said if I was shrinking I could go to 3 times a week from twice. but also said switch to night shots if I wanted to. He couldn't say as to why it would make a difference.

What I was wondering is how everyone on this forum was doing there HCG shot regimen.
AM or PM

I take 500IU Tue and Thu with Test injection on Wed night. If it helps me I am willing to switch my HCG to Mon, Wed, and Friday, but then can I inject HCG and test on the same day? Same time of day?

I'm sorry. I am so new to this I have no idea what I'm doing yet. I have been reading posts on this site like a mad man but I haven't seen these question posed.

Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

I have done both night and morning daily. I think I sleep better with it at night. Other than that I don't see much difference.

Re-Ride

On your T day no need to pin twice. Draw up the hCG in a 3ml syringe. Pull the plunger down. Set it upright. Remove the needle and top load the T with an insulin syringe. install a 25 or 27 and inject both at once. For hCG EOD or E3D seems best. Use the lowest dose to get a response. Check out Dr. Saya's small study on hCG dosing and serum peaks posted on these pages.

edit: You could also divy up the T to E3D and inject both using a 1 ml tuberculin syringe. I find a 25G x 1 in the glut this way to be painless.

It's worth reminding everyone that when traveling in the cold weather:
http://defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/186-testosterone-cypionate-storage-warning

Last edited:
Be wary of your Estrogen. When mine was high, > 50, my nuts were drawn up, for the most part. I would watch the estrogen here. There's NO way you should be having shrinkage on 500 BIW. Your nuts are not shrinking.
HCG really has no predetermined schedule and use on this board is all over the place, from dosing to frequency. There is NO rule for HCG use.

KennyT

I was hoping for better news. I am shrinking like a mad man down there. In the morning I can feel smaller but kinda firm testicles, but by night time I almost can't find them at all. Feels squishy and gone. Doc doesn't seem to be concerned about it. Says we will check at next visit which is in March. I hope they are not gone by then. Just seems strange that in the AM they are there but PM they are gone.

Vince

Super Moderator
I was hoping for better news. I am shrinking like a mad man down there. In the morning I can feel smaller but kinda firm testicles, but by night time I almost can't find them at all. Feels squishy and gone. Doc doesn't seem to be concerned about it. Says we will check at next visit which is in March. I hope they are not gone by then. Just seems strange that in the AM they are there but PM they are gone.

what is your age, how long have you been on TRT and have you been using HCG the whole time.

You got all the best advice in this thread, the "better news", is in your head. Also lot's of great advice was given to you here: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?8738-new-member-new-to-TRT-HCG-HELP
Its not going to help you if you develop some kind of anxiety fueled aspect here. You're using the correct HCG dosing and frequency. I do see that you have elevated Thyroid and PSA numbers and as noted in that linked thread, you've been told that you're getting the wrong testing for Estradiol and that you have bottomed out your Estrogen, or why you're on an AI? Not sure that you're not getting the message or how we can help you if you this is where you're going with it all; substandard care.

KennyT

I'm 49. I have been on testosterone since October this year. HCG began 1 week after Testosterone. I did have to get an implant because of damage from priapism from trimix. I can find the pump real easy as nothing else is in there. so to speak.

KennyT

what is wrong with the thyroid? I give up. I have been fighting depression and no energy for many years with many doctors and many medications. even fought with Hodgkins Lymphoma with Chemo and radiation. At least I beat that mess. started looking for doctors for my no energy and feeling like crap and thought I had found a good one and now I keep hearing this is wrong that is low this is high. I'm at a loss as every dang doctor I have ever had says ( NOTHING LOOKS BAD HERE )................... I do understand that you all are all trying to help me but I have no idea how to read all these results I guess.

I'm Sorry I just reread my post and looks like I went on a rant at you all. That's not what I was trying to do and I'm sorry for that. I'm getting very frustrated at all this

Attachments

• test results December.pdf
    91.9 KB · Views: 170

Vince

Super Moderator
I was but it was stopped because of low estradiol. stopped last week.

I know AI would not affect your testicles but low E2 my affect you psychologically and physically. It seems like so many men taking AI have problems with low estradiol.

Vince

Super Moderator
Taking HCG Injection in PM time is better and they work well in comparison to the AM. Here the dosage and frequency of taking HCG shots are important for fixing a one-time slot of taking it. Following a doctor advise is best to get the most from HCG injection. Hcg injection buy online to avoid a buying hassle.
I’m now do all my injections in the a.m. It makes it much simpler for me. I don’t have to remember to inject at night

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me