hCG -> Gonadorelin differences?

Buy Lab Tests Online

sirgawain

*sigh* I just started hCG a month ago and now my clinic has let me know that they can no longer get hCG so they need to move me to Gonadorelin, something I know almost nothing about. Is there anyone using this? Is it worth it? I went on hCG for only two goals: get my balls back and get some sensitivity back in my dick. Fertility doesn't matter.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tosselo

*sigh* I just started hCG a month ago and now my clinic has let me know that they can no longer get hCG so they need to move me to Gonadorelin, something I know almost nothing about. Is there anyone using this? Is it worth it? I went on hCG for only two goals: get my balls back and get some sensitivity back in my dick. Fertility doesn't matter.
I am on Gonadorelin and it does nothing for me ! My balls are still small and I’m having sensitivity issues on my penis ..

CKO

Unfortunately they are entirely different. Without getting technical, hcg simulates the chemical (LH) that causes your testicles to start working. Gonadorelin tells your brain to release the chemical that hcg simulates. In order for gonadorelin to work you would have to use it numerous times throughout the day. One member on here is doing that. It is impractical for most to inject themselves numerous times a day.

I would ask the provider to call a prescription of hcg in to a pharmacy. Hopefully you can find some. BTW a lot of us will be in this boat now. Do a search for gonadorelin. Lots of good info on here.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I am on Gonadorelin and it does nothing for me ! My balls are still small and I’m having sensitivity issues on my penis ..
What protocol are you on? We've been wanting to learn more from guys who are on infrequent and large injections of gonadorelin. Royal Medical Center has posted data showing that it's possible to get physiological pulses of LH in these circumstances. But the suspicion is that a couple pulses a week cannot match the results of using hCG.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Charles R

Unfortunately they are entirely different. Without getting technical, hcg simulates the chemical (LH) that causes your testicles to start working. Gonadorelin tells your brain to release the chemical that hcg simulates. In order for gonadorelin to work you would have to use it numerous times throughout the day. One member on here is doing that. It is impractical for most to inject themselves numerous times a day.

I would ask the provider to call a prescription of hcg in to a pharmacy. Hopefully you can find some. BTW a lot of us will be in this boat now. Do a search for gonadorelin. Lots of good info on here.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hey guys, don't forget to help me out by taking action!

nodoctor

Without sounding too simplistic, hcg isn't that expensive, and alternative sources exist. Changing regimen should happen for a serious reason, rather than the lame reason they gave you. Shouldn't you just keep rolling with hcg?

Graham

Without sounding too simplistic, hcg isn't that expensive, and alternative sources exist. Changing regimen should happen for a serious reason, rather than the lame reason they gave you. Shouldn't you just keep rolling with hcg?
I checked goodrx the prices for hcg have nearly tripled from a few months ago. Most of us go through anti aging clinics that don’t deal with insurance, good luck going to a urologist or some other doctor and asking them to write you a script for hcg just so insurance can cover it. The co pay alone will be significantly higher then what we were paying before without insurance either way.

I had to do some phoning around to find a regular pharmacy that carried HCG. I finally found a CVS pharmacy that carries it in 10,000 IU vials. They will fill it the same day they get the script from the Doc.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me