Gonadorelin to Replace hCG: Compounding pharmacy source

Buy Lab Tests Online

Wesley589

Hi all,
Does anyone currently use or know of a compounding pharmacy producing gonadorelin other than Hallandale? Hallandale cannot ship to California unfortunately.
Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Gonadorelin is nothing like hCG. Gonadorelin half life is extremely short and you would have to inject several times per day instead of two to three times per week as is the case with hCG. If your clinic does not want to ship hCG to you since they have no relationship with Empower Pharmacy, demand to have their doctor call in a prescription to your local pharmacy for brand name hCG. Here are prices are places to buy it.

goalie31

I'm no longer on trt (decided at my age I'm not quite ready for the potential life long commitment), but found that hcg alone was adequate for producing a modest bump in energy, weight training, etc...does anyone know, if you're not using it to prevent testicular atrophy, but instead just trying to to get a bump in baseline testosterone, if Gonadorelin is effective? I think my baseline was up around 150 ng/DL on hcg.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
No, unless you want to inject several times per day.
A fellow forum member tells me that gonadorelin nose spray is available in some locations. I don't know if the U.S. is one of them. This would literally take the sting out of multiple daily doses. Combined use of enclomiphene and gonadorelin is still the better way to ensure HPTA activation under TRT.

I'm no longer on trt (decided at my age I'm not quite ready for the potential life long commitment), but found that hcg alone was adequate for producing a modest bump in energy, weight training, etc...does anyone know, if you're not using it to prevent testicular atrophy, but instead just trying to to get a bump in baseline testosterone, if Gonadorelin is effective? I think my baseline was up around 150 ng/DL on hcg.
Depending on the dose, hCG is suppressive of the HPTA, meaning your own kisspeptin/GnRH/LH production can be reduced or even stopped. It doesn't seem like the best choice for boosting natural levels. Gonadorelin also doesn't seem like it would be ideal for this. It may interfere with endogenous GnRH production—though this is speculation.

A SERM such as enclomiphene is probably a better option, particularly if estradiol is relatively high compared to testosterone. More cutting edge and experimental are kisspeptin or semaglutide.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me