Hcg effect on testosterone level while on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

sh1973

This is the effect that HCG alone has had on my testosterone levels over the years

Pregnyl HCG
12-30-15

HCG - 2000iu/ week. Split into EOD dosing
Anastrozole 0.25mg 2x/ week

TOTAL T - 1185 (250-1100 ng/dL)
FREE T - 171.7 (46.0-224.0)
SHBG 39 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive - 43

Pregnyl HCG
2-11-16

HCG - 2000iu/ week. Split into EOD dosing
TOTAL T - 1193 (250-1100 ng/dL)
FREE T - 168.9 (46.0-224.0)
SHBG 39 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive - 55

Pregnyl HCG
4-12-16

HCG - 1000iu/ week. Split into EOD dosing
TOTAL T - 579 (250-1100 ng/dL)
FREE T - 71.4 (46.0-224.0)
SHBG 38 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive - 11

Compounded HCG
11-18-16
HCG - 2000IU split into EOD dosing
Total - 559 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free T - 64.5 (46.0-224.0)
SHBG 41 (10-50)
E2 NOT Sensitive - 30

Compounded HCG, different brand than labs from 11-18-16
1-10-17
HCG - 2000IU split into EOD dosing
Total - 348 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free T - 64.5 (46.0-224.0)
SHBG 58 (10-50)
E2 NOT Sensitive - 24

As you can see, Pregnyl has a different effect on my testosterone levels than compounded HCG. So the other members are right, not only does every man vary on how he is going to respond to HCG, but in my experience, the brand of HCG also makes a big difference. HCG is a lot more complicated than testosterone, which is why I think we see such varying results with it.

And here are my labs while on nothing. Two were pre-TRT, and the 3rd one is when I had to go off of everything for a new TRT clinic. Which consequently debunks the thought that HCG could possibly result in a "restart/ reboot", well at least in my experience. I also was on Clomid before the 8-31-16 labs. So Clomid did not induce a restart/ reboot for me either.

8-5-15
ON NOTHING
Total - 584 (348-1197 ng/dL)
Free T - 7.3 (9.3-26.5)
SHBG - 57.1 ( 16.5 - 55.9)
E2 NOT sensitive - 14.6 (7.6-42.6)

11-2-15
ON NOTHING
Total - 691 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free T - 73.9 (46.0-224.0)
SHBG 45 (10-50)
E2 Sensitive- 25

8-31-16
ON NOTHING
Total - 601 (250-1100 ng/dL)
Free T - 54.3 (46.0-224.0)
SHBG 53 (10-50)
E2 NOT Sensitive - 23

Not sure what you mean, your labs off look pretty good.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Sorry, I just realized your original question was concerning how much HCG adds to your total testosterone WHILE on testosterone. Here's the abridged version of how HCG effects my testosterone level when used concurrently with testosterone.

-HCG @ 1,000iu/ week adds about 600 to my total T while using Pregnyl HCG.

-Compounded HCG seems to not add anything to my total testosterone level. Have only tested one compounding HCG though while I've been on testosterone. I was using Pregnyl during all of my other labs while on TRT so far.

This is just my experience though, and other member's experiences probably differ.

Gman86

Ok gotcha. That’s quiet a raise from the hcg. I thought you meant your levels were 600 off everything, my bad.

No prob. Ya someone was saying it would be good to have pre-TRT labs to compare to, so that's why I put those in. But now that I realized you were wondering how much HCG will add to total testosterone WHILE on testosterone, it would be more ideal to have labs while just on testosterone, and then labs on that same testosterone dose with HCG added. I unfortunately don't have those labs due to being on HCG the whole time I've been on testosterone. Hopefully all of my labs still helped answer your original question though.

DragonBits

No prob. Ya someone was saying it would be good to have pre-TRT labs to compare to, so that's why I put those in. But now that I realized you were wondering how much HCG will add to total testosterone WHILE on testosterone, it would be more ideal to have labs while just on testosterone, and then labs on that same testosterone dose with HCG added. I unfortunately don't have those labs due to being on HCG the whole time I've been on testosterone. Hopefully all of my labs still helped answer your original question though.

If your testosterone was really low prior to TRT, say under 200 ng/dl, I would expect a limited benefit from HCG. Ideally you would first go on HCG monotherapy to see how much that helped.

3 years ago I was on clomid only for 3 months, that moved my TT from ~350>470 ng/dl. I doubt HCG will do much more than that. Still, if I have 600 ng/dl from injecting testosterone, adding another 470 is significant.

I just started HCG yesterday, I will have to see how it goes, but I feel I will end up too high for a time.

Maybe we should all buy an orchiometer? :rolleyes:

sh1973

If your testosterone was really low prior to TRT, say under 200 ng/dl, I would expect a limited benefit from HCG. Ideally you would first go on HCG monotherapy to see how much that helped.

3 years ago I was on clomid only for 3 months, that moved my TT from ~350>470 ng/dl. I doubt HCG will do much more than that. Still, if I have 600 ng/dl from injecting testosterone, adding another 470 is significant.

I just started HCG yesterday, I will have to see how it goes, but I feel I will end up too high for a time.

Maybe we should all buy an orchiometer? :rolleyes:
Lol, I had to look that up to see what it was.

BillyJ03z

At this point I'm starting to wonder if the HCG shot my E2 over the rainbow hence my low libido and low energy levels. My Libido and energy were pretty good prior to adding HCG in the beginning of June 2018. I did have issue with how I received my HCG as it came premixed with an ice pack. The vials were still chilled but I'm wondering if it lost potency/degraded (it was in transit for 2 days), but even if the HCG lost potency/degraded it still is affecting me negatively. I did some research on Excel and come to realize that there is many different brands/potency of HCG which some bros claim work and don't. Anyway, I have bloodwork tomorrow morning and I should get some answers with how my Test and E2 levels look. If my E2 is high then it would explain low libido and fatigue, I can't really tell if my balls got bigger and/or were even shrunk to begin with. smdh

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me