HCG Dosage - Need Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

I am hoping for some help here. I am going to try and attached a copy of my prescription (name removed). I am to mix 4ML of diluent and then inject 400 IU, which I assume is the '40' level on the syringe. The prescription states 'weekly'.

Am I correct drawing this up to the '40' mark on the syringe?

Is it best to spread these injection out with two injections every 3.5 days of 200 IU?
HCG (2).jpg

Lastly, is this 400 IU weekly considered a large dose or a minor dose?

I have been drawing up to the '20' mark and administering the dose every 3.5 days. I am hoping I have been doing this correctly. Advice, suggestions and insight is always appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

The way you’re doing it is the right idea. 400 weekly is a small dose. What is this for?

Your prescription makes no sense to me where it says “weekly on consecutive days”.

Most people do 500 twice a week or 250 twice a week or 250 every other day.

psaufan

I checked one of the other prescriptions and it read 'twice weekly on consecutive days"...400 IU each injection.

What should I expect if I up the does to twice weekly of 400 IU each injection?

fifty

What is this for? Hcg only for testosterone replacement or hcg along with testosterone or hcg for fertility?

psaufan

I take it in conjunction with my testosterone replacemen regiment. So, I inject Test Cyp EOD and HCG every 3.5 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching