HCG best protocol: 500IU E3D or 250IU EoD?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Blackhawk

Tried from 150IU ED to 250-500IU EOD to 500IU E4D but now back on 150IU ED as the E2 swings made me too relaxed, etc.

Similar to my experience except larger less frequent doses for me cause not relaxation but cyclic bloating/cranky bitch syndrome. 200iu EOD is my happy place. (along with a tiny tiny dose of anastrozole)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

I hear ya man. I was once sick, almost killed my marriage, felt weak, put too much thought into everything. Couldnt sleep, had ED, fear ruled everything. I decided to get on TRT with no AI, microdoses of HCG, and then things began to be on positive consistently. I noticed that once I stopped trying to micro manage TRT, everything became reliable and better than ever. So Im simply saying in my rude way that TRT is not as complicated as people make it out to be. Want confidence? Epic erections that get you compliments? Good sleep? Energy? Dont micromanage it. Take your dose, and let it ride. Good vibes, and I hope you find the road to recovery. Thanks for welcoming me here!

You are lucky and blessed that you have found what you believe to be a simple effective routine with TRT. Really happy for you!

However you are N=1. it is not this way for everyone, and unfortunately many guys do have to go through a lot of trial and error to find what works for them.

Please don't cop an attitude that because you found what works for you, and what works for you is simple, that everyone else should follow your lead.

I am glad to have reached a happy medium with all of it now, but it took about 2 years to get here. And I know from what you post about your own case, that what you do will not work for me.

Stylo

Im not a leader, and neither are you. Were just avatars in the net. Ill keep saying what has worked, by simplifying things. TRT is a simple as taking your vitamins. No one here has to listen. They can just keep doing what they do.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I concur with @Blackhawk and @Rock H. Johnson: A guy might be on TRT for years and think he has it all figured out, but things can change. I've experienced this firsthand. If things get out of whack then you have to dial in again. Sometimes it's easy, but other times it requires a lot of time and discipline. Sometimes ancillaries are required. There's still no formula that works for everyone.

Blackhawk

Im not a leader, and neither are you. Were just avatars in the net. Ill keep saying what has worked, by simplifying things. TRT is a simple as taking your vitamins. No one here has to listen. They can just keep doing what they do.

Well, no we are not just avatars, we each are human beings with quite significant personal histories (and obviously different when it comes to what works for each of us regarding TRT). If we were just avatars, we might as well just be playing video games rather than discussing TRT.

I have zero trouble if you respect other's own personal paths and choices and recognize you are only speaking for yourself. There are two words that can qualify your posts so you do not come off as holier than thou: "For me"...

So for example: "Ill keep saying what has worked for me by simplifying things. For me TRT is a simple as taking your vitamins. "

I totally respect that, and I find this input useful, but the minute you declare your N=1 experience is universally true for others, I know you have zero cred offering advice except to yourself.

And technically by the rules of this forum, you are absolutely correct that with only an exception or three, none of us are doctors, and should not be offering medical advice. It is a fine line between sharing one's personal experience and turning that into such "advice".

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching