Hcg as a restart?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Yanksy

Hey guys,

I’m 33 and have T in the 300-350 range with most low t symptoms. Been on a regimen of 100mg weekly for 2 months and it has helped. I don’t completely mind the thought of doing this for life but also think maybe I should try a restart to see if maybe I can produce normally after instead of starting trt so early.

What do you think?
What would you do if you were/are in similar spot?
Does hcg work the same for a "reset" as Clomiphene does? (Can get that cheaper)

thanks

weight: 210
height:5’9"
daily exercise (lifting and cardio)
healthy diet
in pretty good shape but still a little overweight

i tried a ton of stuff before the trt. exercise, supplements, good sleep, I don’t drink and barely eat sugar, etc.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I’m 33 and have T in the 300-350 range with most low t symptoms.
We’re going to need more than this ^^. So much info is missing!

Weight, height and body type, daily exercise?

How is your quality of sleep?

It takes a lot of discipline to turn things around, dog determination!

Ask yourself one questions and decide what your next course of actions is based on the answer, are you a person who takes actions and accomplishes things?

If no, it’s pointless to put yourself through hell for nothing.

If yes, then give your natural production another chance.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Does hcg work the same for a "reset" as Clomiphene does? (Can get that cheaper)
Not exactly, hCG suppresses the HPTA, but gets the testes making testosterone again. If you were to stop abruptly, there might be a short time of unwellness before your HPTA started functioning again.

Honestly, two months in, the same thing awaits you stopping TRT cold turkey and I think you would bounce back pretty fast, for only being on TRT for two months.

Yanksy

We’re going to need more than this ^^. So much info is missing!

Weight, height and body type, daily exercise?

How is your quality of sleep?

It takes a lot of discipline to turn things around, dog determination!

Ask yourself one questions and decide what your next course of actions is based on the answer, are you a person who takes actions and accomplishes things?

If no, it’s pointless to put yourself through hell for nothing.

If yes, then give your natural production another chance.
Ok I made an edit with more info.

i certainly am a dedicated accomplisher. I built a business from nothing and learn/commit to new skills regularly. That said, motivation and energy is one of the main symptoms I have had from low t and is counterproductive. For months was trying to get my "dog" back and things just kept getting worse to the point of going in to the doctor.

I just don’t know what to expect from a "reset" if anything. It does feel like just committing to balancing my own hormones with test and hcg is the better option but hard to know until time and experience is gained.

Systemlord

i certainly am a dedicated accomplisher. I built a business from nothing and learn/commit to new skills regularly. That said, motivation and energy is one of the main symptoms I have had from low t and is counterproductive. For months was trying to get my "dog" back and things just kept getting worse to the point of going in to the doctor.
Honestly, it sounds like you’re beyond the point of no return, for the fact you’ve done everything right, and still are sliding downhill. You may not want TRT and all the burden that goes along with it, but it sounds like you need it.

Yanksy

Honestly, it sounds like you’re beyond the point of no return, for the fact you’ve done everything right, and still are sliding downhill. You may not want TRT and all the burden that goes along with it, but it sounds like you need it.
Ya thts Kinda how I have felt and honestly I’m ok with it. The pinning doesn’t bother me, I have hcg and a good source for bloodwork to help dial in, and am well researched. I appreciate the harsh honesty.

The next step is figuring out, although perhaps it won’t be needed, the ins and outs of how to deal with excess estro. I understand the Ai stuff well enough but seems like ideally it isn’t something to take. Do you perhaps know of a more natural way to deal with that? Haven’t found much in my research And I’d like to try to be on top of it before it may become an issue.

Thanks again!

Systemlord

I understand the Ai stuff well enough but seems like ideally it isn’t something to take.
I have had my estrogen as high as 70 and low as 28 on TRT, I feel no difference. I tried AI’s, even minuscule doses, to treat a lab number and symptoms that was coming from something else and had a very bad experience.

Do you perhaps know of a more natural way to deal with that?
I have never met anyone that has found a deal with high estrogen naturally taking a supplement. You can split your weekly dose up 2-3x per week, and sometimes this allows you to get by with less Test to get the same symptom resolution and seems to resolve side effects for many who come to ExcelMale with issues.

Sometimes it’s not the hormone values causing the side effects, it’s the single large dose that spikes hormones high, then low at the end of the week, creating a kind of roller coaster of hormones, that’s causing the symptoms.

There was a guy I met at the gym, who was on a pretty high dose (200 mg) once weekly, and for the first couple of days he would feel on edge, because his hormones were spiking really high, and then dropping.

He would feel better towards the latter half of the week.

Last edited:

Yanksy

I have had my estrogen as high as 70 and low as 28 on TRT, I feel no difference. I tried AI’s, even minuscule doses, to treat a lab number and symptoms that was coming from something else and had a very bad experience.

I have never met anyone that has found a deal with high estrogen naturally taking a supplement. You can split your weekly dose up 2-3x per week, and sometimes this allows you to get by with less Test to get the same symptom resolution and seems to resolve side effects for many who come to ExcelMale with issues.

Sometimes it’s not the hormone values causing the side effects, it’s the single large dose that spikes hormones high, then low at the end of the week, creating a kind of roller coaster of hormones, that’s causing the symptoms.

There was a guy I met at the gym, who was on a pretty high dose (200 mg) once weekly, and for the first couple of days he would feel on edge, because his hormones were spiking really high, and then dropping.

He would feel better towards the latter half of the week.
good info thanks. I already do 2 times a week and think I’m going to go with 3x M/W/F after my hcg arrives. Hopefully that does the trick and if not I’ll cross that bridge when I get to it. Thanks for your words brotha. Cheers

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me