HCG and E2 help!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

jack19092015

first time posting here.

quick back ground running a test 400 blend for about 6 month then jumped to a mast 400 blend (test 200, tren 100, masteron 100) had to come of due to mental sides then started tapering down the test. took my last shot of test 7 days ago and started on hcg. first jab today going to run 1000iu every 3 days. and throw in some adex .5 every 3 days to help manage e2 as it’s already sky high which is why i assume i’ve been feeling down and weird and anxious. basically is there anyway i can manage prolactin or should i let this come down as my e2 comes down and do you think the adex is to much or to little considering i have high e2 at about 280 and i’m now taking hcg which obviously raises it.

Attachments

• IMG_2743.png
    IMG_2743.png
    314.9 KB · Views: 34
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Phil Goodman

Your testosterone levels are dropping which will result in your e2 dropping. No need to crush them with an AI, just let that process balance out naturally as you attempt to restart production with the HCG. HCG can somewhat raise E2 by re-activating leydig cells, but that process doesn’t happen over night. Also, that happens due to aromatization of test to E2. As your test levels drop there will be less to aromatize resulting in lower levels. You should be focusing on kickstarting natural production and letting your body reach homeostasis. The AI is a hindrance to that goal.

Secondly, you’re likely feeling anxious due to your test levels being through the roof not due to your E2 levels.

jack19092015

okay
Your testosterone levels are dropping which will result in your e2 dropping. No need to crush them with an AI, just let that process balance out naturally as you attempt to restart production with the HCG. HCG can somewhat raise E2 by re-activating leydig cells, but that process doesn’t happen over night. Also, that happens due to aromatization of test to E2. As your test levels drop there will be less to aromatize resulting in lower levels. You should be focusing on kickstarting natural production and letting your body reach homeostasis. The AI is a hindrance to that goal.

Secondly, you’re likely feeling anxious due to your test levels being through the roof not due to your E2 leve

Secondly, you’re likely feeling anxious due to your test levels being through the roof not due to your E2 levels.
should injust drop the ai and continue with the hcg? i just feel really down and depressed and thought this was due to e2

t_spacemonkey

0.5 AI is huugee. that said, high E2 gives me anxiety, where high T not so much.
I would not take this much AI for sure, but maybe lower HCG, to something like 3x300-400IU/week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me