HCG 1 week on, 3 weeks off ~ Dr. West Conner

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Why you need HCG if you are on testosterone therapy.

Dr. West Conner recommends to his patients to only do HCG 500IU three times a week, one week on, three weeks off.

Has anyone done this protocol?

For transparency, he is a pharmacist not a medical doctor. His reasoning suggests he is concerned with the (often discussed yet never proven) notion of desensitization of the leydig cells - which wouldn’t be and isn’t a concern with the modest doses of hCG used for TRT purposes.

sokaiya

For transparency, he is a pharmacist not a medical doctor. His reasoning suggests he is concerned with the (often discussed yet never proven) notion of desensitization of the leydig cells - which wouldn’t be and isn’t a concern with the modest doses of hCG used for TRT purposes.

Would doing 1 week on, 3 off suffice? What would be the downside if any? i see an upside potentially as helping keep estrogen in check and my intuition says i would not over-stimulate leydig cells. I'm doing 'just enough' to get the job done.

Would doing 1 week on, 3 off suffice? What would be the downside if any? i see an upside potentially as helping keep estrogen in check and my intuition says i would not over-stimulate leydig cells. I'm doing 'just enough' to get the job done.

Suffice?

For fertility - No

For testicular atrophy - not likely (or partially)

For the subjective benefits some patients feel with HCG (libido, etc) - well for 1 week

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me