Has anyone on the forum tried Eroxon for ED?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eldermusl57

I am in the US where the FDA just approved it for over-the-counter use. However, the only way I know that Americans can currently get it is through Amazon or from a mail-order pharmacy like Boots in the UK. Eroxon is a gel you rub on the head of the penis while aroused to get an erection. It works in 5-10 minutes according to the website. It is novel in that it is NOT a prescription. I just ordered it from Amazon and should have it soon.

Has anyone tried it and found it effective?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Simbarn

All the reviews so far on Frank talk (ED forum) have been negative. The guys there have been following this since its inception. We were all highly skeptical about its efficacy.
Please do let us know how it performs for you.

Eldermusl57

All the reviews so far on Frank talk (ED forum) have been negative. The guys there have been following this since its inception. We were all highly skeptical about its efficacy.
Please do let us know how it performs for you.
I will. Thanks for the Frank Talk ED tip.

KJ1611

Hi Nelson,
Is there any USA doctor that can give me a prescription for Trimix BiMix by internet I am in Montreal. I can drive down to Plattsburg or there about even maybe Vermont. How would one find such a doctor
Thank you

Last edited:

Eldermusl57

So what are the results Thank you
I have tried it and it works for me. It increases the sensitivity of my penis after I apply it and rub it on my penis head. Initially, you will feel a cold sensation to let you know it's being absorbed. It took about 3-5 minutes for me to feel the effect. I do not have full-blown ED. I have slight ED sometimes. My sense is that it works better for men with little or no ED. It is very important to follow these three steps for the best results. Don't use it unless you are aroused and your penis is at least slightly hard. Rub it on the head of your penis for a full 15 seconds or more. Make sure the arousal source is still arousing you after applying it. Note, so far it has worked for me in masturbatory situations only. I feel certain it would work even better with a sex partner.
I ordered 4 tubes the first time and have received 8 more the second time. First time from Amazon and second time from the company direct. It took 2-3 weeks to arrive from the UK to the east coast U.S.

Last edited:

KJ1611

I have tried it and it works for me. It increases the sensitivity of my penis after I apply it and rub it on my penis head. Initially, you will feel a cold sensation to let you know it's being absorbed. It took about 3-5 minutes for me to feel the effect. I do not have full-blown ED. I have slight ED sometimes. My sense is that it works better for men with little or no ED. It is very important to follow these three steps for the best results. Don't use it unless you are aroused and your penis is at least slightly hard. Rub it on the head of your penis for a full 15 seconds or more. Make sure the arousal source is still arousing you after applying it. Note, so far it has worked for me in masturbatory situations only. I feel certain it would work even better with a sex partner.
I ordered 4 tubes the first time and have received 8 more the second time. First time from Amazon and second time from the company direct. It took 2-3 weeks to arrive from the UK to the east coast U.S.
who is your UK supplier and is there a big saving
Thank you

64isthenew46

who is your UK supplier and is there a big saving
Thank you
eroxongel.com Since Amazon isn't selling it anymore (last checked a few weeks ago) and it is not in U.S. stores yet, you have to get it shipped from the UK. It isn't cheap. You may want to wait for it to appear in your local drug store. It has been approved by the feds to be sold in the U. S.over the counter. The price should be significantly less.

phalloguy100

I found it on both amazon and ebay (cheaper on amazon). It sounds like they're getting ready to sell it in the U.S. stating this summer.

Haven't tried it yet but will let you guys know... it will take 2 weeks to get here.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me