Has anyone felt better with more fluctuations (perhaps mimicking diurnal patterns)?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Most TRT regimens seem to use test C and test E and keep levels relatively stable. Most using these don't experience the natural diurnal fluctuations that would occur naturally (rising in morning, lowering in afternoon, and rising again at night / early am).

Has anyone felt better after adding more fluctuations into their protocol? Worse? What ester did you use, dosage, scheduling, and what was your overall experience?

I'm especially interested in experiences on test prop

Thanks for the info!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Has anyone felt better after adding more fluctuations into their protocol?
Yes, I need more fluctuations that Test C and Test E just can't deliver and I require very frequent doing which pretty much means my hormones levels are very steady and therefore doesn't work.

I've had treatment failure for fours years on Test C and Test E injections twice weekly, EOD and daily, I'm fine for about the first 1-2 weeks, but after that very strange debilitating symptoms start to appear.

What ester did you use, dosage, scheduling, and what was your overall experience?
Jatenzo twice daily dosing.

Systemlord

@Systemlord can you describe what "strange" and "debilitating" symptoms appear?
Well it only occurs when I have normal iron and ferritin levels, when dosing daily and EOD, an example dosing EOD causes a strange sound in my lower right side and only hear it as I'm drifting asleep, hours later I wake up having difficulty breathing and the area where the sound is located is swollen and very hot along with that sound I heard earlier which is much louder.

Waking up causes the symptoms to disappear. Also my skin burns intensely and I have black horizontal stripes on the big toenails. If I go to a twice weekly protocol it equals non response to TRT meaning no benefits.

The big takeaway here is these symptoms happen 2 weeks into the EOD protocol and 1 week into the daily protocol. I think my levels get too steady and my body doesn't like it.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Check out this thread, in which we discuss the nuts and bolts of using a propionate blend to achieve diurnal variation with physiological magnitude:

Check out this thread, in which we discuss the nuts and bolts of using a propionate blend to achieve diurnal variation with physiological magnitude:
Great stuff. Thank you.

sammmy

Diurnal fluctuations is completely different from the initial 2-week "honeymoon period".

The honeymoon period is probably explained by new/higher drug intake that over excite hormonal/neural cell receptors (you feel "better", "full of energy", "hyper" etc), which downregulate after two weeks due to negative feedbacks. The receptors decrease in number and the response is not as vigorous as in the beginning 2 weeks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me