Had a heart attack 37 years old.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

Many acute viral infections can cause heart attack such as COVID, flu, etc.

It is routinely observed in COVID infected patients. COVID vaccine can do it too, but less probable - it typically doesn't elicit as strong inflammatory response as the actual virus. It is the inflammation (immune activation) that leads to the heart attack.

Fortunate

It is routinely observed in COVID infected patients. COVID vaccine can do it too, but less probable - it typically doesn't elicit as strong inflammatory response as the actual virus. It is the inflammation (immune activation) that leads to the heart attack.
@sammmy, thank you for keeping this discussion level headed!

Wilson7

Was climbing a tree with my chainsaw about 35’ up. suddenly I was winded, weak, and my vision felt weird. I got down from the tree and my chest was killing me and I got rushed to the hospital. My troponin levels were extremely elevated, ecg was off, and they ran a bunch of tests and transferred me 90 minutes away to a more advanced hospital.

Between both hospitals like 35 tests were ran over the course of a week. My arteries were completely clear with no blockages. They suspect a blood clot caused it, and IV heparin dissolved it so it didn’t show up on any tests. This is their only explanation and it scares the hell out of me.
May have been a coronary artery spasm as well. Cold and stress can be a trigger.

Ribeye

I actually caught covid for the first time while at the hospital for my heart attack. 3-4 days after I got home I ended up back at the hospital for 4 days because my fever was 103.5 and heart rate around 130 with arterial flutter on the ecg. Other than the fever it wasn’t too bad. I feel great now, just a little scared now.

Looking into moving closer to a better hospital so I don’t have to get transferred 90 minutes if something serious happens again.

I have a long history of ptsd and anxiety from the military and it sounds like they’re going to actually put me back on the medications that used to help again but, I’m not holding my breath.
See a cardiologist pronto. You may not be an emergency waiting to happen and likely are not, however, instead of feeling like a ticking time bomb, get the opinions of an expert. A cardiologist is trained spent decades learning to do this type of care. They will tell you if you need rehab, if you need R&R, whatever. They will prescribe medication for you if needed. Stress can do this too, as can PTSD from anxiety and that is something a good cardiologist can also address. You need an experts opinion.

Ribeye

I actually caught covid for the first time while at the hospital for my heart attack. 3-4 days after I got home I ended up back at the hospital for 4 days because my fever was 103.5 and heart rate around 130 with arterial flutter on the ecg. Other than the fever it wasn’t too bad. I feel great now, just a little scared now.

Looking into moving closer to a better hospital so I don’t have to get transferred 90 minutes if something serious happens again.

I have a long history of ptsd and anxiety from the military and it sounds like they’re going to actually put me back on the medications that used to help again but, I’m not holding my breath.
See a cardiologist pronto. You may not be an emergency waiting to happen and likely are not, however, instead of feeling like a ticking time bomb, get the opinions of an expert. A cardiologist is trained, spent decades learning to do this type of care. They will tell you if you need rehab, if you need R&R, whatever. They will prescribe medication for you if needed. Stress can do this too, as can PTSD from anxiety and that is something a good cardiologist can also address. You need an experts opinion.

Guided_by_Voices

I don't think this is correct. For late-stage COVID it might be, but for moderately well-prepared people exposed to wild-COVID, you and your body have numerous lines of defense before the spike protein gets severe. Antibody studies suggests that most people exposed to one of the COVID variants had few or no symptoms. However, your body has almost no defense against being programmed to attack itself, and this doesn't even address other issues such as down-regulation of NK cells which are one of the body's main defenses against cancer.

In other news regarding the original topic, it's always good to review the basics:

Stress reduction/management should definitely be a priority since over-activation of the sympathetic nervous system is a risk factor. I have also been hearing good things about nattokinase recently to combat micro-clotting.

sammmy

And now let's numbers talk: death rate from COVID is about 1% or less.
Death rate from COVID vaccines: 10 cases per million vaccinated = 0.001 %.
Vaccines are not without side effects but statistically are 1000 times safer than getting COVID.

You can't "prepare" for COVID. You are just taking chances depending on your genetics and immune system peculiarities.

Guided_by_Voices

And now let's numbers talk: death rate from COVID is about 1% or less.
Death rate from COVID vaccines: 10 cases per million vaccinated = 0.001 %.
Vaccines are not without side effects but statistically are 1000 times safer than getting COVID.

You can't "prepare" for COVID. You are just taking chances depending on your genetics and immune system peculiarities.
We are clearly not dealing with remotely similar background data. 1) Where is there a valid source of death rate from the "vaccines"? The only thing which can't be easily manipulated with under-reporting is the all-cause death rate which shows significant risk. And even prefect reporting would not catch longer term risks such as cancer and prion-based diseases. 2) Of course you can prepare for COVID. Getting your innate immune system in good condition and having prudent treatments on hand to use at the first sign of any symptoms is clearly preparation, as is minimizing "comorbidities". To site one of dozens of examples, numerous studies have shown strong likelihood of benefit from having Vitamin D levels of around 50 or greater, not that anyone would rely on one thing, but getting micro-nutrients to a good status is clearly a form of preparation.

sammmy

And you are getting your "data" for vaccine deaths from where exactly? I have seen hospitals ICU full of COVID patients, not with post-vaccine patients. So that elementary fact makes it clear which one is causing way more deaths.

All-cause death is due to both COVID and vaccines so how is that suddenly relevant to only the vaccines? There is this thing called long COVID that can trigger a sudden cardiac death months and years after COVID.

Last edited:

jobshopper

And you are getting your "data" for vaccine deaths from where exactly? I have seen hospitals ICU full of COVID patients, not with post-vaccine patients. So that elementary fact makes it clear which one is causing way more deaths.

All-cause death is due to both COVID and vaccines so how is that suddenly relevant to only the vaccines? There is this thing called long COVID that can trigger a sudden cardiac death months and years after COVID.
How many of the patients that you saw in ICU had underlying comorbidities? My cousin died last month from Covid?? She had been sick for a long time and was on death's door when she entered hospice care. A few days after being there she contracted Covid even though she was fully vaxxed and boosted. She died a few days after that. The death certificate says the official cause of death was... you guessed it... COVID!

Go figure, eh?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching