guys that switched from transdermals to injections was it positive or any negatives?

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

Wow.........Coastwatcher, I have the same protocol history as you past and current, but on half the HCG dose yet I also dose daily .

I went to the current HCG dose first of this year. Not at all convinced I should be there and will be testing mid-March. In all honesty, I have never "felt" anything from HCG, but continue on it because I know it's medically efficacious.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

.............there is also the issue of testicular atrophy, luckily I never experienced the discomfort and pain issues associated with this, however, I started to look like I was a 10 y/o boy. I was not comfortable physically and aesthetically in this condition.
With HCG, the atrophy stopped, and I am looking like a mature male, I did regain size in varying time frames, as it was not as if I was experiencing a constant progression.

Vitamin_C

Quick update, I had my PCP draw a TT on me when I was getting titers done for school (meet with me TRT doc in about 3 weeks) and my TT was 1047 on 120mg per week (60mg Tue and Fri) and HCG 250 IU M/W/F. Estrogen was in the 20's as well, looks like this protocol is working so far, have been running this for about 3 weeks after switching over from topical and not seeing my TT budge past 500's.

Edit: I am doing sub Q with the Testosterone, injection sights have been stomach, fat pad on glutes, and deltoids. I am using a 30g 1/2 to inject.

Vitamin_C

How do you feel ? Libido ? Erection quality?

Believe it or not, libido and erection quality was never an issue with me even with my sub par Testosterone ranges (300-500). Its a little early to give a lot of subjective data on this protocol (almost a month) but so far so good. I feel libido slightly more but again I always had a high libido even with lower T.

ERO

Quick update, I had my PCP draw a TT on me when I was getting titers done for school (meet with me TRT doc in about 3 weeks) and my TT was 1047 on 120mg per week (60mg Tue and Fri) and HCG 250 IU M/W/F. Estrogen was in the 20's as well, looks like this protocol is working so far, have been running this for about 3 weeks after switching over from topical and not seeing my TT budge past 500's.

Edit: I am doing sub Q with the Testosterone, injection sights have been stomach, fat pad on glutes, and deltoids. I am using a 30g 1/2 to inject.

Your numbers look good!

roadglide

Screaming numbers! Small needle too. Very nice!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me