Great T-levels (1298) but high E-levels (93.7) in follow-up BW

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I bet your estradiol via ultrasensitive is less than 50 pg/mL

It depends on how much inflammation you have as measured by C Reactive Protein (CRP)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

brokendownbro

Thanks guys. This is the letter I sent to my TRT doc.

"As I stated before, I believe that my physician ordered the wrong estradiol test for my bloodwork. Many clinics are using the wrong estradiol test that may be over-estimating the levels of this hormone in men. An ultrasensitive estradiol test more accurately measures estradiol in men instead of the regular test that costs less. What a man wants is a sensitive estradiol test by LCMS technology. The standard test measured me at a level of 93.7. An independent second opinion told me that my estradiol via ultrasensitive is likely less than 50 pg/mL. It depends on how much inflammation I have as measured by C Reactive Protein (CRP). If you need more information concerning this topic, I am attaching a research study which compares the two methodologies when used in men.

I am steadfast and determined to not lower my TRT dosage. I believe that lowering my dosage at this point is a hasty decision. I do believe that this is the appropriate time to add in Anastrozole; because even if my estradiol is at 50, that is still probably a tad too high. However, the benefits I have experienced at a higher TRT dosage are not to be taken likely.

I have already voiced my concern to XXXXX XXXXXX with BMG corporate. Let's try to be a little more open minded in my treatment protocol. We can take small steps. "

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Good letter! This is a good example of how we can educate physicians who do not have a super ego that rejects new information.

brokendownbro

Thanks Nelson. ExcelMale has definitely been a game-changer for me. I sought out this site and the accompanying FB group page long before I actually began testosterone therapy. By helping to educate before the fact and continuing to educate me during the therapy itself, it has helped to level the playing field. No longer do I accept a physician's word as gospel, particularly when it flies in the face of reason.

Hydranted

Seriously man, that T dose is too high for you. 1300 ng/dl a full week after injection is not a sustainable level. At your peak, you're going to be well out of range on total T, free T, and estradiol.

Sure, the E2 can be managed by medication, but having such high T levels will eventually lead to other health issues. Have you had your hematocrit measured recently?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me