Got labs back:

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
This is just my personal opinion and nothing more. Discuss all things with your Doctor if you wish to change your protocol.

200 mg of Testosterone is at the top of the therapeutic dosage range for otherwise healthy males who have age related androgen deficiency.

In fact, some of the top clinicians are starting men out on 60 to 80 mg a week and seeing the best results as opposed to the higher dosages.

Not discounting the fact that living in the supraphysiological levels is just not conducive to long term good health.

Dr John Crisler speaks to it often where men who live at these high levels presenting with negative side effects like just not feeling well, loss or lower libido, ED and cardiovascular problems among other things.

As for HCG, I like the lower doses more frequently protocol. As for me for example, I inject 125 iu daily and can say that I feel much better then few larger doses. In fact, Dr. Crisler is seeing the same subjective results as well with his men. HCG has a very short half life so the better we can mimic the bodies own production the better.

Only blood work and how you feel is the most important factor in addition to the relationship with your Doctor as well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sterling

Gene, I just heard back from my doctor. He essentially agreed that there are many men who show little to no significant difference between having T levels between 1000-1100 and those at lower ranges of 700-800. We agreed to lower my dosing to .6ml twice a week for a total of 120mg/week. We also decided to refrain from taking any more Anastrozole for 6 weeks and then retest and see where my numbers are with respect to T and Estradiol. I may also consider your hcg protocol as mine is scheduled to follow a 500mg twice weekly. Thanks again for all of your input and expertise.

davidloc

I like the 125 hcg daily as well , I asked my doc and he gave the go ahead to do that and see how the panel looks in 6 weeks. I am really interested to see how the lower dose and no AI works out Sterling. I want to avoid AI if possible and the lower spread out dosing looks promising.

Sterling

I will post my labs after 6 weeks of @60ml twice a week with no AI. Anybody following this thread can see my Estradiol was at 6.9 and I lost all libido among other related issues. I'm also dropping the T down in hopes that my DHT will also decrease so I can resume and recoup having a decent head of hair.

davidloc

There is hope for the hair. I was at 160mg /week for 6 months and I saw my hair starting to thin on top. Since then is has thickened back up at 100mg per week (about 14 months for almost full recoup)

Sterling

Thanks davidloc. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Were you using anything before the trt? If so, I'm assuming you continued and you recouped by staying the course.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Gene, I just heard back from my doctor. He essentially agreed that there are many men who show little to no significant difference between having T levels between 1000-1100 and those at lower ranges of 700-800. We agreed to lower my dosing to .6ml twice a week for a total of 120mg/week. We also decided to refrain from taking any more Anastrozole for 6 weeks and then retest and see where my numbers are with respect to T and Estradiol. I may also consider your hcg protocol as mine is scheduled to follow a 500mg twice weekly. Thanks again for all of your input and expertise.

Your quite welcome Sterling, that's why we are here.

So happy for you man!

You have a Doc who not only listened to you and what you had to say from what you learned and is willing to work with you in managing your health...that's great stuff man.

Keep us posted on your new protocol and how you feel and any changes that you experience.

GD

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
By the way fellows, we haven't even "officially" launched yet and this thread has been absolutely fantastic!!!

See how much better it is here than the FB Group?

This is just the start of something very special and I for one am glade you are all a part of it:)

CHEERS!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
There is hope for the hair. I was at 160mg /week for 6 months and I saw my hair starting to thin on top. Since then is has thickened back up at 100mg per week (about 14 months for almost full recoup)

This goes to that old saying in TRT that "more is not better"!

Glade to see the lower dosage is working for you David!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me