Total T 369 ( 348 - 1197)
Free T 19.8 (9.3 - 26.5)
E2 26.7 (8 - 35)

So confused!

I feel great though ! lol libido is mehh

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Well, your free test is looking pretty good; all things considered. Don't dwell on the total serum thing so much.

Is there like some protocol attached to these numbers, or is this your natural endogenous numbers? Give us some background to work with, please ...

eli

Being that generally accepted minumum weekly TRT dosage is 100mg, you should reevaluate your protocol.

I'm gonna bump it to 100mg a week but i doubt that's going to bring my total T up. Maybe ill be at 500 600at best. My free T will be at the highest point though.

Shgb is probably really low. What you guys think?

Last edited:

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I'm gonna bump it to 100mg a week but i doubt that's going to bring my total T up. Maybe ill be at 500 600at best. My free T will be at the highest point though.

Shgb is probably really low. What you guys think?

Yeah, I would bet your SHBG is in the single digits, but I don't want to bet or guess. If you can get additional labs posted, it will take the speculation out. Not uncommon to see some hyper-metabolism going on when SHBG is low.

IMO, I would look at possibly incorporating some HCG into the mix, monitor it, and get some endogenous production to make up the difference that you are seeking. You can offset your HCG schedule (1 day prior) against your cypionate injections, which in turn will provide a steadier rate of serum stabilization in your body; combining endogenous & exogenous serum build-up.

On your E2, that doesn't look like the Sensitive or Ultra-Sensitive ref. ranges (?) Can you clarify if it is or not? Get the estrogen in the right area has always been a game changer for me on libido, meaning 25 to 35 on the Labcorp Sensitive scale (range 3 - to-90). HCG has always been a compliment to that as well. IMO, there's other variables that also play into all of this, a lot of it just being simple things like making sure that certain areas are optimal, such as Vitamin D3, magnesium and other electrolytes, and areas within the metabolic panel, CBC's, etc.

eli

On your E2, that doesn't look like the Sensitive or Ultra-Sensitive ref. ranges (?) Can you clarify if it is or not? Get the estrogen in the right area has always been a game changer for me on libido, meaning 25 to 35 on the Labcorp Sensitive scale (range 3 - to-90). HCG has always been a compliment to that as well. IMO, there's other variables that also play into all of this, a lot of it just being simple things like making sure that certain areas are optimal, such as Vitamin D3, magnesium and other electrolytes, and areas within the metabolic panel, CBC's, etc.

Sensitive. I'm going to bump it to 100mg and get blood work done and see how l feel. Might as well get my Free T all the way to the top. You are right about libido. For me, it is all about E2 and finding the sweet spot.

Attachments

• Untitledddddd.jpg
    Untitledddddd.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 169

ERO

I doubt that another 10mg/week is going to bring you up much. Most guys don't really "feel" TRT until they get a Total T of 6-700. My 2-cents would be to go to 60mg twice a week, wait 4 weeks and test again.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me