Going to another doctor for allergies.....Need advice

Buy Lab Tests Online

Weasel

Hey guys,

I'm going to a doctor for allergies. They have included the standard patient medication form that asks me to list any medications I'm taking.

Should I List that I'm on TRT and all the medications associated with it? I hate the look docs give me when I mention trt and I told myself I was done telling them about it but I feel like it could be pertinent info at some point.

What would you guys do?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I always tell my doctors that I'm on TRT, maybe it's not necessary. It's not their body, I only have 1 patient (me) when I'm gone I'm out of business. :rolleyes:

Weasel

I always tell my doctors that I'm on TRT, maybe it's not necessary. It's not their body, I only have 1 patient (me) when I'm gone I'm out of business. :rolleyes:

This is true, but I don't feel like its pertinent info for him to have in this case.

MG123

I would just list the medications. If he says something, so what. You are under the care of another doctor for your hypogonadism. It's none of his business.

1Draw

Are you on T therapy now and if so, what is your protocol dosage, etc?
If doing shots, what type oil is being used? Allergies in July is a little odd.

Weasel

Are you on T therapy now and if so, what is your protocol dosage, etc?
If doing shots, what type oil is being used? Allergies in July is a little odd.

Yep, Sesame I believe. I really believe its my dogs that live in the house. My allergies get a lot worse during pollen season too. I had them long before TRT>

1Draw

Ok if you know the cause then that's part of the solution. Reason I asked was I was on pellets with grape seed oil and my allergies killed me. Sinus infections, cough, flu like symptoms, etc. Switched to T cypionate w/sesame oil and allergies are gone.

Weasel

Ok if you know the cause then that's part of the solution. Reason I asked was I was on pellets with grape seed oil and my allergies killed me. Sinus infections, cough, flu like symptoms, etc. Switched to T cypionate w/sesame oil and allergies are gone.
Interesting to hear.

I wont rule it out but I truly believe it's other causes. The allergy tests should reveal what the cause is.

Weasel

Just got back from the allergy doc. My only reaction to all the testing was for dust mites! It was one of the more severe reactions that he as saw though.

He said I have 2 options, Use allegra and nasacourt combined or begin allergy shots which should eventually cure the allergy.

My concerns with the use of antihistamines is that I've read that they decrease your metabolism and can cause weight gain. Certainly not a fan of that as I've worked damn hard for a damn long time for the body I have right now. I'd like my 6 pack to stick around. Vain or not, it's how I feel.

Anyone have any experience with allergy shots? He says ill need them weekly for 3-5 years. The later years, can be EOW or monthly even as you begin to improve. This should cure the allergy according to him.

Anyone have any experiences with these shots?

PAUL-E

My concerns with the use of antihistamines is that I've read that they decrease your metabolism and can cause weight gain. Certainly not a fan of that as I've worked damn hard for a damn long time for the body I have right now. I'd like my 6 pack to stick around. Vain or not, it's how I feel.

I don't have experience with those shots but I did take a medication with weight gain listed as a side effect and in less than 6 months my BF% doubled so I just wanted to say be careful.

I suggest you look at ED causes one is namely antihistamines. For me, I use something called L-Histadine, twice daily. Check it out. With L-Histadine I was able to get off, entirely off, antihistamines. I was tripled up daily on Flonase, Claritin, and an OTC eye drop and I've been able to drop all those products.

Weasel

I suggest you look at ED causes one is namely antihistamines. For me, I use something called L-Histadine, twice daily. Check it out. With L-Histadine I was able to get off, entirely off, antihistamines. I was tripled up daily on Flonase, Claritin, and an OTC eye drop and I've been able to drop all those products.

Wow Vince! That's amazing. I'd love you hear more from you on this. What dosage are you using? Any sides? unwanted weight gain?

It really sounds to good to be true!

Its an amino acid, a precursor of Histamine, which you have in your body naturally and are related to sexual function, and anti-histamines are listed in the common medications that can have Erectile side effects. I just did some google research and started taking this stuff and I swear up and down, that maybe the sexual function hasn't increased (tough to determine that) but I am absolutely off the anti-histamines...no Flonase, no Claritin, no eye drops, and I feel fine; no allergies.

I use this:
https://www.amazon.com/BulkSuppleme...eywords=histidine&refinements=p_85:2470955011

Appx 1500mg twice a day.

Weasel

Its an amino acid, a precursor of Histamine, which you have in your body naturally and are related to sexual function, and anti-histamines are listed in the common medications that can have Erectile side effects. I just did some google research and started taking this stuff and I swear up and down, that maybe the sexual function hasn't increased (tough to determine that) but I am absolutely off the anti-histamines...no Flonase, no Claritin, no eye drops, and I feel fine; no allergies.

I use this:
https://www.amazon.com/BulkSuppleme...eywords=histidine&refinements=p_85:2470955011

Appx 1500mg twice a day.

Certainly sounds like its worth a shot, doesn't seem like it can hurt anything!

Thanks again Vince!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching