Genuine question on pituitary shutdown

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

A few years ago i deceloped eppididimytis after using hcg. Im almost convinced the hcg played a part. I had no infectioj, it just happened while on hcg for 2 months. My left testicle is almost twice the size as my other. Every now and then my testicle slightly aches. My prostate has some issues as well. It all started with eppididimytis.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Wean

A few years ago i deceloped eppididimytis after using hcg. Im almost convinced the hcg played a part. I had no infectioj, it just happened while on hcg for 2 months. My left testicle is almost twice the size as my other. Every now and then my testicle slightly aches. My prostate has some issues as well. It all started with eppididimytis.
Are you on trt? Why did you use hcg? And your testicle remains big since using it? Maybe hcg caused some kind of tissue damage or growth that's bad in some people

Wean

Are the veins leading to your testicle clumpy? Also why did you use hcg? Sounds like you developed a varicocele epididimytis goes away after a while your testicle shoulder have remains enlarged. Originally I was told it was epididimytis had a. Enlarged testicle and everything but after a few more visits ongotnan ultrasound and in was told it was a varticocele.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me