Generic drug medicine

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ronnny

Did anybody realized that all generic medicine like pain med, sleep med, blood pressure med, anti-biotic med etc almost all coming from India.Just check the brand when you buy generic prescription drugs. All name brand local pharmacies switched from good us based pharmaceutical to Indian pharmaceutical.

Does anybody know why all the pharmacies in USA now importing all generic medicine from India? I know one reason is cost, it's is way much much cheaper for the pharmacies. Indian generic drugs are cheap but extremely poor quality, less effective. India's quality of product is horribly poor just like china when is comes to quality control.Canada's drugs company is as good as US. Why US is not importing cheap drug from Canada , Instead they are importing from India who does not have any quality control.

I have seen this change in recent year mainly.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So pay full price for name brands, no one makes you use Generic's. You're just making up things to be made about that aren't based in facts.

Ronnny

It's not only me. If you google it , you will find the truth. You might not agree with me that is fine.You will see lot of people who are taking generic medication (prescription) ( Imported from India) are suffering because generic drug is not lowing their blood pressure. Generic drug previously they were using used to do the job great just like name brand.

I am not talking about buying those non-prescription drug that you buy from overseas.

I am talking about quality of generic prescription drug that big drug stores carry nowadays comes from overseas to be more specific India.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me