Gel'l up T

Buy Lab Tests Online

warrior1

So after several weeks the vial of T gets gel'd up in the bottom, who has experienced this? and more important how do you prevent? seems like you are wasting the T.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My guess would be the oil is settling on the bottom. I've never heard this happening before. What type of oil do you have in your vial.

madman

Super Moderator
So after several weeks the vial of T gets gel'd up in the bottom, who has experienced this? and more important how do you prevent? seems like you are wasting the T.

Where are you storing the vial?

If the temperature gets too cold it will cause the oily solution to become more viscous and may appear as if it is gel like.

Warming up the vial.....heating pad, hold in closed palm, under armpit, place between thighs when sitting, for a few minutes will fix the issue!

Vince

Super Moderator
Madman made a good point it may be that the oil is cold, sesame seed oil is lite enough and oil shouldn't settle on the bottom. I do always shake my testosterone vial before using, to make sure it's well mixed.

warrior1

I store in my cabinet so temp. Isnt the issue, I do shake it, but it doesnt brake it up? Notice age of T, as when the vial gets low seems worse.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me