folks on nandrolone what are some typical protocols for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

During the failed protocol you described earlier in this thread (200 T 100 ND), you mentioned you were using ND.

Currently you’re using NPP and it seems to be going well.

I’m curious how things would have shaken out if you had used 200 Test and 100 NPP, or if you used ND with your current protocol. Is it the proportion of test/nandrolone or is it the nandrolone ester that’s making the difference?

The above is a somewhat rhetorical question (unless of course you actually have tried that)…thinking about trying your protocol with ND to try to find out. Like you, most of my higher test/lower ND type of protocols eventually failed for reasons similar to what you described. As far as I know, those of us who use compounding pharmacies don’t have access to NPP.

Thanks for sharing your experience and happy to hear it’s going well for you.
That's a good question. Apparently some on the internet report fewer psychological side effects from NPP. I seem to be coming to the realization that longer esters just don't cooperate with me. If I use prop instead of cypionate I have far fewer sides like water retention given the same dose. Over the years I seem to have developed a phobia for long esters. It's like as soon as inject it, an anxiety kicks in because I committed to enduring the effects of that substance for weeks.

But to dnswer your question, I did not try 200 cyp with 100 NPP.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Another Great Day

This prop and NPP I am injecting daily. And thank you
NPP question please. I have used several different brands of NPP. The most recent brand is by Beligas. All of the brands of NPP have resulted result in a painful injection site and sometimes it leaves a knot for a week or more. The pain is reduced when I combine test and NPP in the same syringe. 1/2 cc NPP three times weekly subQ injections. Are your NPP injections painful?

DixieWrecked

NPP question please. I have used several different brands of NPP. The most recent brand is by Beligas. All of the brands of NPP have resulted result in a painful injection site and sometimes it leaves a knot for a week or more. The pain is reduced when I combine test and NPP in the same syringe. 1/2 cc NPP three times weekly subQ injections. Are your NPP injections painful?
My injections are not painful at all. Every once in a while I will have some PIP but nothing that is bad at all.

finkelet

I’m with Defy as well. We have titrate doses around for a while but for the last 2 years I’ve been on 120T, 120N and 750IU HCG. I inject M/W/F. I feel phenomenal, I was very sensitive to DHT, nandrolone converts to DHN which is weaker than DHT.

Clear head, no acne or water retention and great sex drive. I lost 75 pounds with Semaglutide and my muscle loss was minimal.

I plan on staying on this protocol and am beyond happy.

Qwerty666

Here is my experience after going at this HRT thing for 4 years now.

Everybody is different. You'll just have to play around with it if you feel inclined to figure out how to make Nandrolone work for you.

I have been reluctant to post my results here lately because it seems like feeling decent is a fleeting disposition for me. But I am starting to feel more confident my experimentation.

I have experimented with Test solo dosages up to 500mg down to 100mg. The higher I went the worse I felt. Bloated. High strung. No libido. No zest for life. Lazy. Emotional. Oily.

I have experiment with 200Test and 100ND. Felt absolutely insane. Killed my social life, romantic relationships and professional productivity. Emotional maniac.

I have tried nandrolone solo from 200 to 900mg a week. Felt pretty stable but my mood eventually turned melancholy. There was a lack of androgenic effect or estrogen. Felt better than Testosterone honestly but also not a viable long term solution and even though I felt better than testosterone only, I still didn't feel satisfactory.

Most recently I have experiments with low test, 35mg to 70mg, along with 200-300mg of Nandrolone and I can honestly say this is the best I have ever felt on HRT. Sexual function is better than all previously mentioned protocols. I feel motivated but calm. Assertive but not aggressive. Emotions are controllable and I am clearheaded. Gym performance is wonderful.
What did you find was the best ratio?

DixieWrecked

What did you find was the best ratio?
Im still figuring all that out but I can tell you one thing. I like short esters a whole lot more. NPP and test prop work much better for me.

I've found it's not a ratio thing. It's where you feel best with each one. Some guys like higher test with a sprinkle of nandrolone for joints. Others like low test just for sufficient androgen and estrogen activity and then pile on the nandrolone.

Fernando Almaguer

Im still figuring all that out but I can tell you one thing. I like short esters a whole lot more. NPP and test prop work much better for me.

I've found it's not a ratio thing. It's where you feel best with each one. Some guys like higher test with a sprinkle of nandrolone for joints. Others like low test just for sufficient androgen and estrogen activity and then pile on the nandrolone.
I am on 120 T per week eod shots. nandrolone 60 mg shot tuesdays. Feeling good this is my second 5 ml bottle of nandrolone. I might take a break and do again a later date

Mark David

Interesting subject. Did you ever get your labs done?

Keepfit1

what is NPP?

t_spacemonkey

I am currently on 140mg T or so. added NPP a week ago. libido is through the roof. hardness too. no mood changes so far. no other s/x. if there is deca dick will it come later? right now i got the opposite.
the good news with NPP is that you adjust and see results quicker. also switching to T prop. I hate that waiting for months till the esters clear.

DixieWrecked

Interesting subject. Did you ever get your labs done?
I have alot of labs but not for every single protocol I have trialed. I think I have some labs from when I was on high dose NPP (400mg weekly) and 50mg of test. I'll try to find them. If I remember correctly my e2 was around 11 and my PSA went down to .8. It had been at 1.4 for years prior to that. Lipids looked fine but i was taking 10mg crestor which I have since dropped.

Keepfit1

I have alot of labs but not for every single protocol I have trialed. I think I have some labs from when I was on high dose NPP (400mg weekly) and 50mg of test. I'll try to find them. If I remember correctly my e2 was around 11 and my PSA went down to .8. It had been at 1.4 for years prior to that. Lipids looked fine but i was taking 10mg crestor which I have since dropped.
why do you think your PSA dropped?

Gman86

I am currently on 140mg T or so. added NPP a week ago. libido is through the roof. hardness too. no mood changes so far. no other s/x. if there is deca dick will it come later? right now i got the opposite.
the good news with NPP is that you adjust and see results quicker. also switching to T prop. I hate that waiting for months till the esters clear.
How many mgs of NPP are u taking along with the 140 test?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me