first time trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online

mantaman

Craig, I'd cut off one of my nuts to be able to get Trimix, but it's just not available over here in the UK,and we can't import it from anywhere.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OMI100

I hear all the stories about 8 or 10 units and an hour and a half of fun. Wondering if there is any negative interactions with Trimix if one is on BP meds? Would BP meds interfere with the action of Trimix resulting in the need for a much larger dose to see acceptable results?

ERO

My guess is that it varies a great deal person to person. Tri-Mix is mediocre at best for me - definitely nothing to get excited about. On a erection scale of 1-10 with 10 the best, I get maybe a 7 and a larger dose just makes the 7 last longer than I want it to. Quad-Mix is no better even though it is supposed to be better on a 'hardness' scale.

But for many others its like lightning in a bottle so I would expect that you would need to experiment and see how it works for you.

Virginian

I hear all the stories about 8 or 10 units and an hour and a half of fun. Wondering if there is any negative interactions with Trimix if one is on BP meds? Would BP meds interfere with the action of Trimix resulting in the need for a much larger dose to see acceptable results?

I take BP meds and trimix works great for me.

roadglide

Guys I was curious about trying Trimix. Was wondering do you ever orgasm during these lengthy erections. If so do you get instantly hard again? That's a long time for one orgasm!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You stay hard even after your first orgasm. Yes, you can shoot more than once if you do not have delayed ejaculation problems to start with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me