Fight with plunger!

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Been on TRT about 2 years, only been self injecting a few months. Had issue for 1st time and wanted to run it by the forum. I injected air that was about the equivalent of my cyp dose into the vial, pulled back on the plunger to load the syringe and the suction strongly pulled the plunger back in. For the 1st time I had to fight the plunger to pull back enough to load the syringe. Same draw needle size as previous times, same amount of air injected. Any idea what was different and why the plunger was so difficult to pull back?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Me I do it differently...I don't inject air in to the vial. Just poke it and pull the plunger back to fill it. Especially with my HCG I remove air from the vial to depressurize it. Just use a clean syringe insert it and draw out a cc of air. With HCG mine had enough pressure in the vial to get a spray when removing the loaded syringe; wasted HCG.

Vince

Super Moderator
I also get a spray with HCG, my next injection day is Thursday. I'm going to try Vince Carter method, and not inject air into the bottle, to see if it eliminates the spray.

Re-Ride

It is necessary to inject a volume of gas in to any stoppered vial you intend to withdraw from. You folks that are "spraying" have not read my prior how-to post. This is elementary fluid and gas dynamics.

When reconstituting using 10 ml of bac water use a 10 ml syringe and a short 18 gauge needle ( 20 or 22 may be ok)

- inject 10ml air in to the bac water vial

- withdraw the water and insert in powder vial Make sure vial is on a table stopper side up)

- several ml will flow by gravity then flow will stop

- withdraw plunger a few cc , air from vial will bubble up through syringe

- repeat. At no time should you be forcing water in to the vial (pressurizing it) This is where you are screwing up folks.

- before you withdraw the reconstituting syringe pull back on plunger to remove any excess air.

- when dosing always inject the same amount of air or Argon you intend to remove in reconstitute

It is necessary to inject a volume of gas in to any stoppered vial you intend to withdraw from. You folks that are "spraying" have not read my prior how-to post. This is elementary fluid and gas dynamics.

When reconstituting using 10 ml of bac water use a 10 ml syringe and a short 18 gauge needle ( 20 or 22 may be ok)

- inject 10ml air in to the bac water vial

--NO

- withdraw the water and insert in powder vial Make sure vial is on a table stopper side up)

- several ml will flow by gravity then flow will stop

- withdraw plunger a few cc , air from vial will bubble up through syringe

- repeat. At no time should you be forcing water in to the vial (pressurizing it) This is where you are screwing up folks.

- before you withdraw the reconstituting syringe pull back on plunger to remove any excess air.
--Like I said...

- when dosing always inject the same amount of air or Argon you intend to remove in reconstitute
--LOL...NO.

Have a nice day

Re-Ride

James, you describe vacuum in the vial. Inject more air. hCG and cyp procedures are obviously slightly different but the basic technique is the same. One can always equalize the pressure in a vial by inserting a pin then remove the syringe or plunger. there is no reason to ever have medicine spraying out of the vial or difficulty withdrawing assuming the correct gauge is used and oil carrier, if any, is room temp.

Re-Ride

Vince, If you disagree with the basic laws of fluid dynamics please explain. You want to withdraw 10ml of bac water without injecting an equal volume of gas first? I it possible that MD's use these sort of posts to justify why they don't allow at-home injection?

James

Re-ride, I've been able to draw without issue until last night. Unlike any previous attempt, when pulling back on the plunger, while attempting to draw, the plunger desperately wanted to 'pull back in.' You suggest injecting MORE air into the vial? Vince suggestion of removing air makes more sense to me, but I will admit I'm no expert...hence my asking of the question.

Helboi

I believe re-ride is correct here. I've always injected air equivalent to the amount I'm drawing out, and it's worked flawlessly for me for over a year (and I inject EOD, so that's a lot of syringe filling).

James

I believe re-ride is correct here. I've always injected air equivalent to the amount I'm drawing out, and it's worked flawlessly for me for over a year (and I inject EOD, so that's a lot of syringe filling).
I do the same. I injected air equal to the cypionate I'm pulling out, yet got a very different response yesterday. To inject more air, or let air out...that is the question!

Re-Ride

James, re-set that vial to atmospheric pressure (neither pressure nor vacuum) by inserting a pin and detaching the syringe or removing the plunger. The next time you draw a dose, first inject a volume of gas equivalent to the volume of medicine you intend to withdraw.

This is done in one step by making sure the plunger is pulled back to the correct graduation before you penetrate the seal. When drawing make sure the tip of the pin is submerged in the medicine with the vial inverted.

Patients who are new to injection may wish to get a practice vial. Fill it with veg oil or water to simulate your medicine. Use a practice syringe of the size and type you intend to use.

James

James, re-set that vial to atmospheric pressure (neither pressure nor vacuum) by inserting a pin and detaching the syringe or removing the plunger. The next time you draw a dose, first inject a volume of gas equivalent to the volume of medicine you intend to withdraw.

This is done in one step by making sure the plunger is pulled back to the correct graduation before you penetrate the seal. When drawing make sure the tip of the pin is submerged in the medicine with the vial inverted.

Patients who are new to injection may wish to get a practice vial. Fill it with veg oil or water to simulate your medicine. Use a practice syringe of the size and type you intend to use.

If I were to insert a needle and then detach the syringe or remove the plunger, wouldn't that effectively serve the same purpose as putting the needle tip beyond the solution and pulling back on the plunger to remove air from the vial? Just seems like multiple ways of accomplishing the same goal of removing air to achieve atmospheric pressure. Am I understanding that correctly?

Re-Ride

If I were to insert a needle and then detach the syringe or remove the plunger, wouldn't that effectively serve the same purpose as putting the needle tip beyond the solution and pulling back on the plunger to remove air from the vial? Just seems like multiple ways of accomplishing the same goal of removing air to achieve atmospheric pressure. Am I understanding that correctly?

Push a clean pin in there. It doesn't need to be attached to a syringe. When you do, any pressure in the vile will escape. If it's vacuum in there air will enter all by itself. Remove the pin and toss. Now you have a clean starting point with neither pressure nor vacuum. Each time you dose use a fresh needle and syringe and follow the above instructions beginning from the second sentence.

If the above doesn't work then take your gear to a pharmacist, nurse or doctor and ask for one on one live help.

tooth

If your having a tough time pulling back the plunger you may need to up your dose of test.:p I'm just kidding obviously, but someone had to be a jerk and say it. I always inject air, and have not had any problems other than that little bubble of air at the top of the syringe that makes it hard to judge how much you have as you are drawing unless you pause and let it catch up.

James

If your having a tough time pulling back the plunger you may need to up your dose of test.:p I'm just kidding obviously, but someone had to be a jerk and say it. I always inject air, and have not had any problems other than that little bubble of air at the top of the syringe that makes it hard to judge how much you have as you are drawing unless you pause and let it catch up.

I don't seem to have that problem. Never had a bubble issue. You can always tell when the bubble is gone when you hear that 'pssss' sound when it goes back into the syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me