Feeling normal- i have been off T for 2 years

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

Very interesting observation. I do lift weights. Have lifted ever since I was 14. I also do have low normal cortisol. And a lot of times I will feel a little worse after a workout. Maybe a little more foggy, and more fatigued.

How long after cessation of the gym did you notice your brain fog improving? Has your brain fog disappeared completely?

I honestly could never give up the gym. It’s just part of me at this point. It’s like breathing. Plus, I’m a nurse, and am around all girls at work, and constantly have girls saying how sexy my arms are. I had a girl not too long ago literally tell me she wanted to fck my arm lol. No idea what that even means, but ended up fcking her in the back of my car like a month ago. So needless to say, giving up the gym is not happening. I’ll take getting girls over having brain fog everyday of the week lol.

I did hear of a guy that had brain fog, and it ended up being caused by his whey protein. So I stopped taking my whey protein like 1-2 days ago to see if that will help.[/QUOTE
I’m kind of in the same boat. I’m also that underlying other problem guy kind of. Been on HRT since I was 27, now 33, and have tried every protocol under the sun to get rid of my brain fog, but nothing has gotten rid of it. The difference between u and me is, luckily I feel way better on HRT than I did with the brain fog before HRT. And recently found out the house I moved into around 6-7 years ago had black mold everywhere. Just moved out 2 months ago. Im assuming that the black mold exposure is the real source of my brain fog, and is why HRT was never able to rid me of it.
Very interesting observation. I do lift weights. Have lifted ever since I was 14. I also do have low normal cortisol. And a lot of times I will feel a little worse after a workout. Maybe a little more foggy, and more fatigued.

How long after cessation of the gym did you notice your brain fog improving? Has your brain fog disappeared completely?

I honestly could never give up the gym. It’s just part of me at this point. It’s like breathing. Plus, I’m a nurse, and am around all girls at work, and constantly have girls saying how sexy my arms are. I had a girl not too long ago literally tell me she wanted to fck my arm lol. No idea what that even means, but ended up fcking her in the back of my car like a month ago. So needless to say, giving up the gym is not happening. I’ll take getting girls over having brain fog everyday of the week lol.

I did hear of a guy that had brain fog, and it ended up being caused by his whey protein. So I stopped taking my whey protein like 1-2 days ago to see if that will help.
Trust me bro I get that. And for me without lifting I struggle with my weight. Quoting the gym was harder then quitting cigarettes. Luckily I’ve been with my wife since I’m 15. And I’m a heavy equipment operator so I don’t have to worry bout the ladies. I do however play a pretty decent level of hockey still and like to stay in shape. But my brain fog was so bad something had to give. It happened pretty quick for me I can say for sure how long. But it also comes back almost instantly if I start lifting again. I feel like I can handle it a little better on trt but I rt so many other strange symptoms it’s hard for me to stay on

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

Trust me bro I get that. And for me without lifting I struggle with my weight. Quoting the gym was harder then quitting cigarettes. Luckily I’ve been with my wife since I’m 15. And I’m a heavy equipment operator so I don’t have to worry bout the ladies. I do however play a pretty decent level of hockey still and like to stay in shape. But my brain fog was so bad something had to give. It happened pretty quick for me I can say for sure how long. But it also comes back almost instantly if I start lifting again. I feel like I can handle it a little better on trt but I rt so many other strange symptoms it’s hard for me to stay on

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me