feeling good on t3/t4

Buy Lab Tests Online

PushrodV8

I just started t3/t4 along with my trt(trt for about 6 - 7 months)

I feel really good, almost euphoric, definitely motivated.

I assume in time that all tapers off and you just feel 'normal'?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Ya what’s your full protocol, including TRT and thyroid medication. And are you taking NDT, or synthetic T3 and T4?

And just to clarify, you’ve been on TRT for 6-7 months? How long have you been on T4/T3?

PushrodV8

Sorry for the late responses, never received the subscription reply emails.

No I am with defy, TRT protocol is daily injections, totaling 190mg for the week. I have access to anastrozole .125mg. This is a newer protocol, haven't needed it thus far.

I just started T4/T3, only been a week. It isn't armor guard, just the generic compounded. Bottle says (lio/levo) - sodium 4.5/19 mcg capsule.

My labs were on the cusp of out of being out of range. I started to notice my hands were really cold prior to starting t3/t4. Also feeling like the TRT was losing it's punch.

Gman86

No I am with defy, TRT protocol is daily injections, totaling 190mg for the week. I have access to anastrozole .125mg. This is a newer protocol, haven't needed it thus far.

I just started T4/T3, only been a week. It isn't armor guard, just the generic compounded. Bottle says (lio/levo) - sodium 4.5/19 mcg capsule.

My labs were on the cusp of out of being out of range. I started to notice my hands were really cold prior to starting t3/t4. Also feeling like the TRT was losing it's punch.

How long have you been on the T4/T3? How long before you noticed it working? And how many capsules are you taking per day?

PushrodV8

1 week, I noticed it the first pill I took.

I take 1 cap/day 30 min before first meal. However I work third shift so my first meal is 4pm.

However I have noticed slight slight warmer body temp, I suspect the dosage is too high, gonna give it a few more days and let my body adjust and call into defy if it doesn't remedy itself.

I do feel better though, more positive outlook, motivated, and I want to say my metabolism seems a little faster however I do intermittent fasting 20 hour fast, 4 hour eat window so I am sure that plays into it somehow.

Gman86

I’m jealous that you felt it after the first dose, that’s awesome.

Which compounding pharmacy are you getting it from? I’m also with defy. I think they use Empower, and Hallandale, so it must be one of those I assume. Im asking because I don’t think I will be able to continue getting WP thyroid from my local Walgreens.

You’re on half a grain btw, which is a very very low dose. I don’t think lowering your dose would be the best option. Right now, your thyroid medication is probably adding to whatever natural thyroid production you have going on. But just like taking testosterone, your thyroid works on a negative feedback loop. Soon your natural production will stop, and 1/2 a grain will leave you with a lower free T3 than you had naturally. So just be careful. Usually people eventually settle on 2-5 grains. In a week or two you will probably need to up your dose, not lower it.

PushrodV8

Cool I did not know that. I hope the crash isn't that bad because I'm enjoying how I feel but it makes sense that my body is still producing some and its compounded on top of the pill.

I used empower, that's what I started with by default so I just kept with it. Is one better than the other? Or just personal preference?

Gman86

Cool I did not know that. I hope the crash isn't that bad because I'm enjoying how I feel but it makes sense that my body is still producing some and its compounded on top of the pill.

I used empower, that's what I started with by default so I just kept with it. Is one better than the other? Or just personal preference?

I’ve personally only used Empower, due to it being one of the top compounding pharmacies in the U.S. from my understanding. I’ve never used Hallandale for anything, so I have no opinion on them good or bad.

MarcoFL

By far Empower is the best in class anywhere! I am not paid to say that either : )

wsj357

I’m jealous that you felt it after the first dose, that’s awesome.

Which compounding pharmacy are you getting it from? I’m also with defy. I think they use Empower, and Hallandale, so it must be one of those I assume. Im asking because I don’t think I will be able to continue getting WP thyroid from my local Walgreens.

You’re on half a grain btw, which is a very very low dose. I don’t think lowering your dose would be the best option. Right now, your thyroid medication is probably adding to whatever natural thyroid production you have going on. But just like taking testosterone, your thyroid works on a negative feedback loop. Soon your natural production will stop, and 1/2 a grain will leave you with a lower free T3 than you had naturally. So just be careful. Usually people eventually settle on 2-5 grains. In a week or two you will probably need to up your dose, not lower it.

I felt better with one pill. About 1-2 hours later it was like 3 years of pain and suffering had been cured. The trt started working for me to shortly after that. I believe t is not effective if the thyroid cannot metabolize. Not sure if that’s true but it’s all coming together. I don’t think you can fix one without the other if both have broken.

Gman86

I felt better with one pill. About 1-2 hours later it was like 3 years of pain and suffering had been cured. The trt started working for me to shortly after that. I believe t is not effective if the thyroid cannot metabolize. Not sure if that’s true but it’s all coming together. I don’t think you can fix one without the other if both have broken.

You absolutely will never feel the full effects of TRT without optimizing thyroid as well. That’s if your thyroid is out of balance of course. The problem is that most guys don’t get a full thyroid panel done. Even if they do, the other problem is understanding how to interpret the labs. For instance, you want total T3 to be in the upper 1/3 of the range, free T4 to be in the upper 1/3 of the range, free T3 in the upper 1/4 of the range, RT3 below 15, TSH below 2.5, and thyroid peroxidase and thyroglobulin antibiodies both as close to zero as possible. Most guys will get thyroid labs done, and if their free T3 is above 3, they think their thyroid is working just fine. So imo, there’s probably a ton more guys that are hypothyroid, and just don’t realize it.

Idk how many times I’ve heard guys say “my doctor said my thyroid labs look fine”, and then they will post them, and their labs are very far from “fine”. Best advice I could give someone is to never, ever, ever, trust a doctor’s opinion on labwork. ALWAYS get a copy, and analyze it for yourself, or have someone analyze it that knows what they’re talking about.

Vvs1

What was the reason they put you on thyroid meds? Was your reverse t3 high, low t3, or positive for antibodies?

If you have before/after labs, please post them, and the dosage you're on. We can learn a lot from your success.

wsj357

You absolutely will never feel the full effects of TRT without optimizing thyroid as well. That’s if your thyroid is out of balance of course. The problem is that most guys don’t get a full thyroid panel done. Even if they do, the other problem is understanding how to interpret the labs. For instance, you want total T3 to be in the upper 1/3 of the range, free T4 to be in the upper 1/3 of the range, free T3 in the upper 1/4 of the range, RT3 below 15, TSH below 2.5, and thyroid peroxidase and thyroglobulin antibiodies both as close to zero as possible. Most guys will get thyroid labs done, and if their free T3 is above 3, they think their thyroid is working just fine. So imo, there’s probably a ton more guys that are hypothyroid, and just don’t realize it.

Idk how many times I’ve heard guys say “my doctor said my thyroid labs look fine”, and then they will post them, and their labs are very far from “fine”. Best advice I could give someone is to never, ever, ever, trust a doctor’s opinion on labwork. ALWAYS get a copy, and analyze it for yourself, or have someone analyze it that knows what they’re talking about.
I absolutely can agree with this. I see it all the time as well. My thyroids fine.. tsh of 4.... loll

Gman86

Haha exactly. And trust me, I don’t blame them. I’ve only recently learned all about how to read thyroid labs. I was like them not too long ago. But what I’ve known for a long time now, is to NEVER, EVER, believe a doctor when they say “your labs look fine”.

Bernie

I just started t3/t4 along with my trt(trt for about 6 - 7 months)

I feel really good, almost euphoric, definitely motivated.

I assume in time that all tapers off and you just feel 'normal'?
It’s the Testosterone..........Thyroid supplementation is over rated.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me