Falling asleep almost immediately after injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cooper

Sleepy to the point of falling asleep at my desk almost immediately after getting injection - 160 per week. Couple days later feel fine. Any ideas why so tired right after injection??

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

antelopers

Mine always hit me within an hour. Same with hcg
HCG does this to me too. Lethargic for a good 24 hours after the shot. I feel better with HCG but no matter what I do as far as dose and schedule, I eventually can't stand the side effects of it and stop.

bixt

Sleepy to the point of falling asleep at my desk almost immediately after getting injection

Im surprised no one has mentioned this already - you most likely have a severe allergic reaction to some component of the injection. Could be the oil, the preservative or the ester itself. This allergy may also manifest itself on certain delivery routes only. In my experience its much more likely on subq and not so likely for IM. I have also especially had this happen when injecting blends of multiple esters subq. I have found cypionate IM to be the safest bet when such allergies are present. Different brands of the same ester may also be a factor.

This allergic reaction, it's like a drugged doped up tiredness, accompanied with a compulsion to sleep.

sh1973

I’ve tried enanthate, cypionate and propionate and all cause the same fatigue after injection. Honestly topicals cause this in me with higher doses. I’m sure some guys could have allergic reactions to certain components of the injectables. For me the fatigue goes away 1.5 days after shot.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me