Going off TRT for a clean break and maybe restart

Buy Lab Tests Online

gman3363

Hello all,
I have been on TRT for 10 years now. Started off with the rub In gel, then IM injections, then tried the pellets in hip and finally went back to IM injections. In all honesty, I think the rub in gel worked really good, but left that due to daily rub on and concern with wife getting some on her.
I have been off for 6 weeks now And don’t feel really any different other than I sleep so good now. Fall asleep easily and stay asleep.
I had been on IM twice a week injection of 100 mg per injection protocol. My total T was always around 1,100 to 1,200. My free T was always through the roof as well as estrogen. My HCT was up so I donate about every 3 to 4 months. My DHEA was severely depressed. Sever ED issues as well.
My plan is to see how I feel after 6 months or so and if I feel the need to go back on, I will start at maybe 75 mg per week split up to two injections (38 mg per injection). I will go to an endocrinologist rather than my family doctor (although he has been very supportive of my use of exo T). I am 70 years old, and do power lifting routines 4 to 5 days per week. 5’10” tall at 180 lbs.
Any input on this strategy is appreciated. I do think I used much more than I probably really needed. I know the importance of lab work and always did that at least 3 times a year. Just not posting any now as I am back in Mexico and all my stuff is back home in Texas.
Thanks in advance for any input.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I will start at maybe 75 mg per week split up to two injections (38 mg per injection). I will go to an endocrinologist rather than my family doctor (although he has been very supportive of my use of exo T).

At 10 years on TRT, who am I to give you advice ... however, the name of the game is to get "optimized." So, in my honest opinion, 100mg twice a week seems like a lot my friend. I like the idea of at least halving that. Sounds like you're using a Clinic ... Life is short, so don't experiment with a 6 mo break. Why not just go to your plan of the lower dose now?

gman3363

Thanks for the comment Jake. I am feeling pretty good without it right now, particularly my sleeping. So, my mindset is just keep on keeping on if/until I start feeling lethargic, tired, etc. I wonder if any guys have just gone off and stayed off. No, not using clinic, just my family doctor and Good Rx for great pricing on T Cypionate.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me