Extremely low T's what dosage cream needed

Buy Lab Tests Online

jayt

Greetings I am a 50 year old male whose total T level are 17!!! Yes its 17 due to primary Hypogonadism. What dosage should I start compounded cream per day to bring it back to normal levels. I would appreciate for any help
first cancel the cream.... it is worthless and rumored to cause skin cancer. Go to a Urologist... have him test your T levels and make a recommendation and provide you a prescription for injectable T. You should have levels 800-1000 and can achieve that quickly with the correct meds and a doctor's assistance...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ribeye

Greetings I am a 50 year old male whose total T level are 17!!! Yes its 17 due to primary Hypogonadism. What dosage should I start compounded cream per day to bring it back to normal levels. I would appreciate for any helpI
I started on creams although my levels were not as low as yours. You do not want to "blast" yourself with T. Start out on a larger Topiclick and use ! click twice a day 12 hours apart. I hope you have checked more of you numbers than just Total T. You need to know free T especially. Also, how is your BP? How is E2? for example. Go with a physician who is willing to learn, or has learned how to do this, so you don't get into problems. it's really not as simple as yours is low so here take some. But, don't let the naysayers discourage you from the topical creams. they can and do for many work very very well. My Total T and free T are both on the high side, total T over 1,000 and my DHT is on the high side as well. That is important to know about because the creams applied in areas like the scrotum, tend to convert more T to DHT, which is more active metabolite of T. It is responsible for alleviating many of the symptoms of low T. So, it will help you feel better more energized quicker and give you a huge increase in libido sooner. Good Luck.

haze1972

Thank you for everyone's sharing there insight and experiences.
So I decided on injections for now and I am going on 3 weeks TRT pin 2xtimes a week enanathe total of 84mg a week.
After 2 1/2 weeks I started to feel the initial effects of the Therapy with improvement in libido which was non existence and improvement in energy and stamina. The Side effects I have noticed is I am sensitive / sore in my breast not during sitting only in movement like fast pace walking or running. I have had gyno symptoms in the past when I was eating bad and overweight but after exercise / dieting it went away. For some reason it has returned not sure why could be due to conversion of estrogen. I plan to get my blood works of my Total,Free T's and Estrogen next week to get a snap shot to see what is going on.
I would appreciate any feedback.
FYI I am 5 '10 and weight 195 pounds.

Systemlord

Thank you for everyone's sharing there insight and experiences.
So I decided on injections for now and I am going on 3 weeks TRT pin 2xtimes a week enanathe total of 84mg a week.
After 2 1/2 weeks I started to feel the initial effects of the Therapy with improvement in libido which was non existence and improvement in energy and stamina. The Side effects I have noticed is I am sensitive / sore in my breast not during sitting only in movement like fast pace walking or running. I have had gyno symptoms in the past when I was eating bad and overweight but after exercise / dieting it went away. For some reason it has returned not sure why could be due to conversion of estrogen. I plan to get my blood works of my Total,Free T's and Estrogen next week to get a snap shot to see what is going on.
I would appreciate any feedback.
FYI I am 5 '10 and weight 195 pounds.
Guys typically get gyro when stopping TRT, because the hormones are crashing, this can create an imbalance in estrogen, testosterone, DHT and prolactin, all of which contribute to gyno, especially prolactin.

While on injections, I would get burning sensations and soreness in my nipples, some fluid retention, but no gyno. I did experience this on Jatenzo, but was almost completely unnoticeable.

I have never had gyno at any point in my life.

Last edited:

haze1972

Guys typically get gyro when stopping TRT, because the hormones are crashing, this can create an imbalance in estrogen, testosterone, DHT and prolactin, all of which contribute to gyno, especially prolactin.

While on injections, I would get burning sensations and soreness in my nipples, some fluid retention, but no gyno.

I have never had gyno at any point in my life.
So what would you attribute this sensitivity and soreness 2 1/2 weeks into TRT for the first time is this normal? Mind you my pervious Total T's were 17 so can this be like shock to my system after being low for so many years? Would this eventually go away or should I be worried?

Systemlord

Mind you my pervious Total T's were 17 so can this be like shock to my system after being low for so many years?
Exactly, some call it the TRT honeymoon phase, all the benefits, side effects are amplified for the first 6 weeks and the body will dial it back and find a balance.

If the worse case scenario occurs, tamoxifen blocks estrogen at the breast receptors.

haze1972

Exactly, some call it the TRT honeymoon phase, all the benefits, side effects are amplified for the first 6 weeks and the body will dial it back and find a balance.

If the worse case scenario occurs, tamoxifen blocks estrogen at the breast receptors.
Thanks
I plan on getting my first blood test after starting TRT on 6 weeks mark besides the obvious TT, FT and Estradiol any other tests should i check to see the impact of Trt on my system?
Also the blood should be checked on through time of the shots?

Keepfit1

Thanks
I plan on getting my first blood test after starting TRT on 6 weeks mark besides the obvious TT, FT and Estradiol any other tests should i check to see the impact of Trt on my system?
Also the blood should be checked on through time of the shots?
Some do better on daily Subq, the theroy is it gives more even counts and maybe less E spike.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me