Estradiol valerate experiment .

Buy Lab Tests Online

Omi7276

Saturday April 20, 2024

Low SHBG Male ( 15-20)
Currently on 200 mg test e (split 2 times a week)
HCG 500 iu EOD
Typical low estradiol symptoms like joint pain, dry skin, ED etc despite E2 in the range
E2 ( non sensitive ) - 45 pg/ml (above range)
Free T and DHT run above range
I have deliberately not included FreeT, TotalT , DHT , because I have tried and titrated all combinations to no help and want to keep other variables limited.
( I might post it later )

So, I will be introducing E2 valerate just to see its effect on my SHBG and symptoms.
After some valuable consulting , My new protocol would be
50 mg test e per week taken once a week ( testoviron depot by Zydus Cadila ) shallow IM
1000 iu HCG ( EUTRIG HP from Samarth life sciences) three times a week .
Estradiol valerate tablet 1 mg everyday ( progynova from Bayer Zydus ) taken once daily in morning .

Tagging @Cataceous for my own guidance.. please feel free to suggest any tweaks or tests .

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I suggest dividing the testosterone enanthate into at least 2-3 doses per week. With weekly doses, 50 mg is likely to send serum testosterone quite low at the end of each injection cycle. This and the transition from a very high dose would make for a pretty rocky road. An alternative is 50 mg TE twice a week, which would be a good intermediate step before experimenting with lower doses. Be aware that it can take weeks to months for the effects of a dramatic protocol change to be fully felt.

Omi7276

I suggest dividing the testosterone enanthate into at least 2-3 doses per week. With weekly doses, 50 mg is likely to send serum testosterone quite low at the end of each injection cycle. This and the transition from a very high dose would make for a pretty rocky road. An alternative is 50 mg TE twice a week, which would be a good intermediate step before experimenting with lower doses. Be aware that it can take weeks to months for the effects of a dramatic protocol change to be fully felt.
I will incorporate 50 mg twice a week initially.

Day 3 of e2V . Observation
Intermittent headaces
Significant appetite supression. Strong repulsion for sweets
Feeling a bit hyperventilated
Subtle ease in neck and shoulder stiffness.

Omi7276

On a different note, I have read about the post regarding half life/ elimination life of HCG being different for doses (article compared 250 iu and 500 iu , I suppose) and that 500 iu had greater half life than 250 iu hcg.
If we were to stretch this theory, is it possible that 1000iu hcg will have even greater half life ?
@Cataceous

Omi7276

So I spoke to a woman (post menopausal) and she was on e2 replacement. She said headache happens when her e2 is high.
Taking clues, I got my blood tested (trough values)
For
Estradiol ( ECLIA)
Prolactin ( since it is a proxy for high estrogen as I read on forum)
Total testosterone

Results
ESTRADIOL (ECLIA) - 81.6 pg/ml ( <52)
Prolactin (CLIA) - 31.6 ng/ml(2.1-17.7)
Total Testosterone - 897 ng/dl (249-1080)

My prolactin was pretty much around 10 ng/ml before strating this trial ( with e2 around 30). So I think some sorcery happened between my e2 levels of 30 to 85 . @Cataceous , is it right to assume that the headache was from elevated prolactin ?
( The estradiol valetarate tablet has a contraindication for people with history of migraines. Also people with migraine seem to have high level of prolactin. I don't have any history of migraine, so chances are that the headache is due to combined spike in e2 and prolactin )

I can't tell if I am lactating since I got my breast tissue removed 6-8 years ago , but my nipples did feel itchy , but just the nipple body and nothing around areola. I did notice my hair falling for last two days ( prolactin is related to hair loss).

Moment the labs got in my hand , I took 0.25 mg caber.
My Total testosterone has always been low (around 400) . So the E2v definitely seems to have increased SHBG, hence increasing total T( but is that possible in just 3 days of e2V dosing) . I will be getting SHBG test done after two more weeks , since I have changed my trt dose from 200mg per week to 100 mg per week .
Symptoms wise, I took caber last night and slept. By the next morning, as I post, headache is gone . Although, symptoms wise , there is no improvement.
Attached reports just for the record.

April 23
- I am going to reduce e2 valerate to 0.5 mg every other day for a while .

Attachments

• IMG_20240423_095939.jpg
    IMG_20240423_095939.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240423_100031.jpg
    IMG_20240423_100031.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240423_100049.jpg
    IMG_20240423_100049.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online