Estradiol levels

Buy Lab Tests Online
Current protocol 100 mg cypionate twice weekly and .25 anastrozole every other day. Feeling decent but sex drive is average wondering if estradiol is ok?
Test 1186
Free t 26
Sensitive e2 20.1
These numbers were before my injection so at my trough so I know my e2 is probably a tad higher during peak. Should I stay the course or low anastrozole slightly?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Have you been taking .25 Anastrozole eod since you started TRT? I would think you could ease back from eod dosing. Realizing that everyone of us is different, very, very different, I note that my libido improved when my total testosterone slipped below 1000. At 950 it is very powerful. Just something to consider.

I've been on many different protocols including lower test with hcg and also tried clomid. 200 my test split twice a week is where I feel best and without hcg my e2 has been easier to control. Hcg didn't agree with me. On 200 mg test 100 twice weekly and .25 anastrozole twice weekly my e2 was in 60s and erections weren't as hard so that's why the increase to .25 anastrozole eod. Just not sure if I'm too at an estradiol level of 20

Vince

Super Moderator
sportfan, I think your numbers good really good. If you're feeling good I wouldn't change a thing. But if your E2 was a little higher, I sure you would still be fine.

I'm feeling good just not great libido and my knees are clicking a lot which I've never had before. I've even had my e2 at 20 the regular e2 test in past but never had the clicking in knees. Erections are good just low libido. At .25 mg anastrozole twice weekly my libido and erections were both bad so at least erections are good now at .25 mg eod.

sportfan, I think your numbers good really good. If you're feeling good I wouldn't change a thing. But if your E2 was a little higher, I sure you would still be fine.

ERO

Agree with Vince. For most of us, 20 is too low, and especially so with a Total T of 1100. I say that because if you take two guys with an E2 of 20, but one guys has a Total T of 1100 and one has a Total T of, say 400 - it's pretty likely they are each going to feel different due to the difference in the T:E ratio.

Id cut out one dose of the .25mg AI and no other changes. IMHO 20 is too low.

I'm with Vince...back off the AI a little bit. Your TE ratio is 59, which basically means that you have a shit ton of testosterone in your system, with hardly any E2. IMHO, you could double your E2, and still be absolutely fine. It all comes down to how you feel. Your so-so sex drive could be indicative of your E2 being just a bit too low. You definitely don't want your E2 any lower.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me