Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

Was wondering with EOD injections what your dose per week equals. Say someone was doing 30mg EOD would that equal 120mg a week? And if you go up by 10mg does that just add 30mg per week. So say it was 40mg EOD would that equal 150mg per week? And so on. Because some weeks it’s 3 days a week, others it’s 4. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Probably the easiest way to compute this in your head is to divide the EOD dose by two to get the daily dose and then multiply by seven to get the weekly amount. So 30 mg EOD / 2 * 7 is 105 mg per week, and 40 mg EOD gives 140 mg per week. Alternatively just multiply the EOD dose by 3.5.

Gman86

That’s exactly how I do it. Divide EOD dose by two, and multiple by 7. Same thing if someone was doing E4D injections. Just divide that dose by 4, to get daily amount, and then multiply by 7. It works for everything. If someone is injecting E3.5D, just divide what he injects each time by 3.5, and that gives you the daily dose, and multiple by 7 to get weekly dose.

And if you add 10mg to your EOD dose, that will add 35mg to your total weekly dosage. You divide 10mg by 2, and then multiple it by 7 to get 35mg.

So with every other day , your not always injecting on same days then correct ?

M-w-f-sun-t-thrs-Sat-mon .... etc

Is it ok I do Monday 45mgs - Thursday 40mgs - Saturday 40 mgs every single week ?? I know I have a 2 day period (Tuesday and Wednesday ) with no injection , is that ok ?

So with every other day , your not always injecting on same days then correct ?

M-w-f-sun-t-thrs-Sat-mon .... etc

Is it ok I do Monday 45mgs - Thursday 40mgs - Saturday 40 mgs every single week ?? I know I have a 2 day period (Tuesday and Wednesday ) with no injection , is that ok ?

Mon AM, Wed PM, Sat AM...is how you do that. You don't up the dose one day.

Would time of day matter that much
So if I did :

Monday 5am
Wednesday 5pm
Saturday 5am

That’s 36 hours / 36 hours / 24 hours ??
That is actually 60 hours / 60 hours / 48 hours.

Only you will know if have 2 longer periods and 1 shorter period will be noticeable for you.

When I tried 3x/week I didn't notice any problems with the timing of the injections. I hated the actual schedule. For me it was always a guessing game of "is today injection day?" and "is it injection morning or wait for tonight?"

I am currently a fan of EOD schedule because I know I do it every other morning. If I get tired of all the poking I will go back to 2x/week.

lol yea you’re correct , trying to drive and do the math . I’ve never done 2 just cause I’ve read so much about the highs and lows , so I will give your 3 day protocol a go

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me