Empower Pharmacy Interuption of Bimix, Trimix Supply?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jrellisil

Empower pharmacy recently replied to my request for a Bimix refill that they don't have the ingredients on hand, and they don't have an ETA on when the product will be available. Does anyone have additional insight on this? Is it part of a nationwide supply problem? I'm able to obtain the product from a local compounding pharmacy, but at a much higher cost.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

WhatSayYou89

Empower pharmacy recently replied to my request for a Bimix refill that they don't have the ingredients on hand, and they don't have an ETA on when the product will be available. Does anyone have additional insight on this? Is it part of a nationwide supply problem? I'm able to obtain the product from a local compounding pharmacy, but at a much higher cost.
Tried to order yesterday & they are still out of it all. Quad, tri, bi, and pie.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Yeah, this is actually pretty serious and is going to cause me to switch to another supplier, assuming Defy cooperates with sending my script elsewhere. If Defy does not cooperate, I will have to find another provider too. Defy encouraged me to try bi-mix, when Empower first ran out of tri-mix and still had bi-mix in stock, rather than send my script for tri-mix somewhere else, so I'm not very hopeful.

Not a great look for the Defy / Empower partnership right now. I personally contacted Empower to try to learn more about the problem and they ignored my communications. Maybe @Nelson Vergel would have better luck.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me