Elevated T levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tom Larabee

800 is not really even borderline high, so I am not sure what all the fuss is about, looks to me that you are at a fairly stable, decent test serum level.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

These are not "high" levels at all, they are barely into the upper quartile where you should be. High would be something like 1100

Magpie26869

No they are not high levels. To my doctor who is old school they are. When my levels were at 300 he wouldn't prescribe me anything. They had to drop single digits before he did anything. He doesn't prefer twice a week either. I do. Less dips. 800 is not a level of abuse either which always is a concern of his I'm sure as that is why I have hypogonadism. 2000 mg test a week for two years insulin and genitrope. When training growth hormone is produced released and testosterone plays the same if I'm not mistaken. My control group was to see if this occurs with a person on TRT. my control supports my theory. I'm concerned curious and all of the above needing and looking for answers. That's the Main reason I came here. I thank everyone for their input.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me