Elevated T levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Magpie26869

Hi folks. New to the forum. Don't know if I'm posting in the correct forum. Anyone have info how much the T levels are elevated during workouts, For how long are they elevated and should this be avoided prior to testing

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Men who are not on TRT.
Your testosterone levels vary throughout the day. Levels are typically highest in the morning and lowest in the afternoon. Research has found that strength-training workouts may have a bigger effect on testosterone in the evening. As a result, the brief boost from your exercise session might be even bigger if you schedule it after work instead of early in the morning.

Magpie26869

I trained that morning about an hour before testing. Levels were 800. This was 4 days after injection. Cypinate. 110 mg. i was definitely peaking also.

Vince

Super Moderator
I trained that morning about an hour before testing. Levels were 800. This was 4 days after injection. Cypinate. 110 mg. i was definitely peaking also.

If you're injecting testosterone, exercising will not raise your T levels. Only injecting more testosterone will raise your levels.

Hi folks. New to the forum. Don't know if I'm posting in the correct forum. Anyone have info how much the T levels are elevated during workouts, For how long are they elevated and should this be avoided prior to testing

If you're on T, your endo production is zero, it won't make a bit of difference.

Magpie26869

Here's what I was thinking. And I'm very open to discussion. the Endo function is zero so it has to pull testosterone from someplace in this case with injections it would be the blood. Same as with sex testosterone is ejected through the penis however the testicles don't have any so therefore the only place to get it would be the blood this increasing the levels.

Magpie26869

Thanks I'll go look at that now. I do want to try to clarify my question. I'm looking to see how much testosterone level spikes while strength training or sexual activity at that moment or shortly after. My testosterone levels seemed higher than what they should have been and I can only attribute it to a spike due to the strength training that morning

JPB

There is the possibility that your exercise session results in more "free T". Regardless of its source, you may feel the difference for a few hours after. I notice this with leg day the most. There is data supporting this if somebody wants to track it down.

Thanks I'll go look at that now. I do want to try to clarify my question. I'm looking to see how much testosterone level spikes while strength training or sexual activity at that moment or shortly after. My testosterone levels seemed higher than what they should have been and I can only attribute it to a spike due to the strength training that morning

You're just chasing your tail here. The answers you've been given are THE answers to your question. And this..."Same as with sex testosterone is ejected through the penis"...oh boy.

Magpie26869

That's sounds right. This last test I took I trained 1 hour prior to taking it and both serum and free was elevated. Every other time I did not train prior and my free T Was where it normally dwells at high was always lower than serum. In other words if the serum was normal the free was always on the lower end.

CoastWatcher

You're just chasing your tail here. The answers you've been given are THE answers to your question. And this..."Same as with sex testosterone is ejected through the penis"...oh boy.

Vince is right - the ONLY testosterone in your body when you're on TRT is coming from your injection. You inject, your SHBG binds up some of what is injected, and albumin weakly binds more. What's left is your free testosterone. Total testosterone: all the bound and unbound testosterone in your body via injection. Free testosterone: that which is in your body and not tightly bound (SHBG) or weakly bound (albumin). There ain't no more. You can only increase it with additional, injected, exogenous testosterone. Amen, the end.

Magpie26869

Testosterone is used to make semen. Weather the sperm need it directly to swim, I am understanding and learning that through reading. testosterone goes somewhere is the point I was trying to make. When you have sex or lift,the testosterone is used and must be pulled from somewhere to replenish. The testicles can't do it. It has to replace it somehow which is why the injections are necesarry.

Vince

Super Moderator
Testosterone is used to make semen. Weather the sperm need it directly to swim, I am understanding and learning that through reading. testosterone goes somewhere is the point I was trying to make. When you have sex or lift,the testosterone is used and must be pulled from somewhere to replenish. The testicles can't do it. It has to replace it somehow which is why the injections are necesarry.
I guess the only way you will convince yourself, have your testosterone checked before and after your workout. You could check your T and then have some good sex and a good workout, have your T checked again. Let us know your results.

Htx52086

If you are injecting your testosterone you are not going to have a spike from working out like you would if you were natural and not injecting testosterone. The reason your testosterone spikes when you are natural after a workout is because your body/hpta axis is responding to the body's need.....but once you are injecting testosterone that all goes away and your level is not going to be changed due to that at all, period. The only thing that is going to cause your levels to change is when your blood work is done in relation to when your last injection was (because it is going to spike shortly after your injection then slowly go down) and/or a dosage change which takes around 6 weeks to level out to as stable as it is going to be depending on your injection frequency (more frequent injections= less fluctuation)

So to spell it out for you and to put this to bed once and for all :).....

If you were NOT injecting testosterone and your body was producing testosterone naturally then yes you would have somewhat of a spike after a workout.

Once you start injecting testosterone then your body reacts and stops producing its own completely. Therefore the only spikes are from the changing of your testosterone dose or the time of your injection relating to when your blood work is taken. The way to get the most consistent blood work that I have learned from these guys on this great site is from doing your blood work right before you would be doing your normal weekly injecton (where your levels should be the lowest)

Your body stops reacting to your needs of testosterone (sex,workout, diet etc.) when it realizes testosterone is getting taken care of by something else and your body stops doing the work itself.

Magpie26869

I have and do get tested every 6 weeks. days I didn't train and took the test it was normal. Days I did train it was high. I said this in a previous response. With theses results im rather curious what else is going on since you explained, (and very well thank you) that this can not happen. Didn't mean to make it so confusing. Didn't get to read all the info y'all sent either. I plan to and thanx for all the good info.

Htx52086

Then you must have gotten your blood work tested a day or so after your last injection therefore causing a spike. How many times do you inject weekly, once or twice? The way to get the most consistent blood tests is getting blood work done right before your next injection (at your lowest point). The fact that you are training or not before the test is coincidence....or you are an alien! :)

Magpie26869

Baffled myself. this will make it worse. I was injecting twice a week to keep the dips to a minimal Dr. suggestion once a week which is what I'm doing. Injection was 3-1/2 days prior to test. It was for sure at its peak but never expected above 600. Free was on the high side also.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me