ED vs EOD - Any difference?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

So if it was 700 at the trough of a once per week injection, then your peak level was well ove 1000. Most likely closer to 1400-1500. Maybe more, maybe less. Obviously well over 1000 though.

Mr S

So if it was 700 at the trough of a once per week injection, then your peak level was well ove 1000. Most likely closer to 1400-1500. Maybe more, maybe less. Obviously well over 1000 though.
Wow! No wonder why I felt so good. Thanks!

manz

I moved to ED injections from E3.5 in an effort to see if it would help control my HCT and Hb which have been higher than top of the range for about 15 years now. Other than that I was pretty dialed in and feeling good on the E3.5 protocol.

Started the ED protocol on 9/15/2018, just over 6 months ago. I feel just as good as I did on the E3.5 protocol and have seemed to get my HCT and Hb down under the top of the range. For approximately 14 years my HB averaged 18.5 and my HCT has averaged 54.5.

Since going to ED injections my Hb has averaged 17.5 and my HCT 50.5. While I would like to see them even lower, it is a big improvement for me. Also, for 14 1/2 years I donated blood every two months to keep my Hb and HCT at those high levels. Since going to every day I have not donated blood at all.

Another benefit is that over the years of donating blood every two months I had completed deleted my iron and ferritin levels. Now, I have ferritin levels of 153 and iron sitting at 135. Greatly improved.

I don't have a problem sticking myself everyday, especially when I feel real good, all my "key indicators" are in a nice spot. For me, sticking myself daily is just part of my morning routing when I get up, shower and shave.

Most people wouldn't have tried ED when they were already dialed in like I was (except for the HCT and Hb). They probably would have left it alone because it can bee very difficult to get yourself in a place where you feel dialed in. But I figured I didn;t have anything to lose, I could always go back to E3.5 if I wanted to.......but I don't.

I use a 29 gauge 1/2" Easytouch syringe and inject IM in the deltoid and VG. At my age I am not to concerned about scar tissue on such a small gauge needle.

This worked for me, not saying it will work for you, because we are all different. Just sharing my experiment and the results.

just a question: why IM and not subQ?
Thank you

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale