ED injections vs EOD

Buy Lab Tests Online

CROM

Hello! I’ve heard people say that if you have low SHBG that more frequent injections are better. What is considered more frequent injections, ED or EOD? My SHBG is 12. Can someone say for sure there is a measurable difference between the ED and EOD? For example, did free T go up even more?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BillyJ03z

ED or EOD are acceptable... It's all individual and how you feel you respond... I have had great results from EOD and ED... but at the moment I do SQ injects ED and it's not a hassle and just part of my daily routine now... If you go to ED or EOD It seems you will need less weekly Test...

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have to agree both are acceptable. I do not have low shbg but I do daily injections to keep my levels nice and even. With the Easy Touch syringes it's so simple and painless.

madman

Super Moderator
Testosterone levels would be stable enough injecting cypionate/enanthate every 3.5 days for most unless one had low/lowish SHBG and even than some still do well injecting twice weekly.

Blackhawk

With your SHBG of 12, it is possible you will do better every day, but it is not clear cut. The only way to find out for sure is try every day vs EOD for a couple months each to compare.

Not directly comparable, but personally, even with SHBG at 48 I feel better/more stable EOD than E3D

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me