Ed on trt new labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

marcsmith79

So I have been struggling as of late with ED so I got some labs done. I’m on 100 mg of test split into two 0.5 doses and 500 mg of hcg twice weekly as well as 0.5 arimidex once a week. The day before my labs I donated blood.

Total T Range 250-1100 ng/dL
1600ng/dL
Free T Range 35pg/dL -155
502pg/dL

I attached the estradiol portions too which are within normal range.

My RBC, Hematocrit, and Hemoglobin were all a little above the reference range which is scary to me because I donated the day before the lab draw.

I am considering cutting my dose of test cyp down to 0.5 once a week and laying off the arimidex. My doc says that everyone reacts differently to varying doses and in my case I just respond too well and a lower dose should alleviate the ED as well as bring my estrogen back up a bit. Thoughts?
F37E91A5-22B0-4D5C-9371-472379AE9CF2.png

D347099C-C55A-41D2-BC4C-58ECE1BD6934.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

marcsmith79

Yes too much testosterone can totally kill libido. Had it happen many times. I only have libido in the 600-800ng range anything above or below and it’s non existent
Thanks that’s what I’m guessing.... Im new to this HRT stuff and still trying to get dialed in. I’m going to cut my dose for a few months and stop the AI and see how I feel and what the labs say.

Systemlord

Your SHBG is really low and you are injecting twice weekly and levels are many times what they need to be to experience symptoms resolution, it's no wonder you are having problems with libido.

Men with SHBG this low do better on daily dosing and mid-normal Total T which is probably all you need.

I don't see the point to HCG unless using it for fertility purposes, if you're not trying for kids right now, you are basically asking for higher estrogen production.

marcsmith79

If your testosterone is 200mg/ml like many use and you are taking 0.5ml twice a week then you would be taking twice as much testosterone as you think you are taking.
Uh oh.... again I’m new to this so I’m I fucking double dosing? So should I run .25 twice a week to equal 100mg? Thanks.

marcsmith79

Your SHBG is really low and you are injecting twice weekly and levels are many times what they need to be to experience symptoms resolution, it's no wonder you are having problems with libido.

Men with SHBG this low do better on daily dosing and mid-normal Total T which is probably all you need.

I don't see the point to HCG unless using it for fertility purposes, if you're not trying for kids right now, you are basically asking for higher estrogen production.
Soooo should I run cream or subq? I read on here that low dose clomid Raises shbg... thanks again this shit a science.

RLW

I fill the syringe to .5 and inject wed morn and another .5 Saturday night. Skipping tonight.

The way it works out is if you have 200mg/ml and you take half of a ml that half ml contains 100mg. If that is the case then you wouldn't be the first person to make that mistake. It does seem that you would run out about twice as fast as expected however before needing a refill.

marcsmith79

The way it works out is if you have 200mg/ml and you take half of a ml that half ml contains 100mg. If that is the case then you wouldn't be the first person to make that mistake. It does seem that you would run out about twice as fast as expected however before needing a refill.
Man..... thank you. I was like why the F am I running such high numbers on 100mg a week?.... it’s because I’m taking 200.... I am a fucking moron. I guess I inadvertently blasted now I need to cruise. Thank you again.

Gman86

Ya I would just cut down to 100mg per week, like you thought you were doing, and inject EOD at most. ED would be ideal with your SHBG, but at minimum, you need to inject EOD. So 14mg daily, or 28mg EOD. And I would drop the ai. I would also drop the HCG for now as well, but that’s up to you.

Just curious, did you notice any positive benefits from running such a high free T? Like increased energy, strength in the gym, easier to build muscle and keep off fat, or any other benefits?

marcsmith79

Ya I would just cut down to 100mg per week, like you thought you were doing, and inject EOD at most. ED would be ideal with your SHBG, but at minimum, you need to inject EOD. So 14mg daily, or 28mg EOD. And I would drop the ai. I would also drop the HCG for now as well, but that’s up to you.

Just curious, did you notice any positive benefits from running such a high free T? Like increased energy, strength in the gym, easier to build muscle and keep off fat, or any other benefits?
Yes... my lifts were mostly going up, the ones that weren’t went up a lot easier... I was getting like 4-5 hours of sleep and never tired. It’s legit for everything but libido... How can you raise shbg?

Gman86

Yes... my lifts were mostly going up, the ones that weren’t went up a lot easier... I was getting like 4-5 hours of sleep and never tired. It’s legit for everything but libido... How can you raise shbg?

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure lowering insulin levels will increase SHBG a bit. There’s an inverse relationship between insulin and SHBG.

I wonder what would happen if you kept your entire protocol the same, but just injected ED for a couple weeks. I wonder if you’d notice any positive effects.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me