Early follow up?

Buy Lab Tests Online
M

MarkM

You may be very sensitive to the anastrozole and trying to reduce down to just one .125 mg per week might work. Taking two .125 mg pills got you down to an E2 of 31. That might be a good dose to keep you at 31.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jay555

You may be very sensitive to the anastrozole and trying to reduce down to just one .125 mg per week might work. Taking two .125 mg pills got you down to an E2 of 31. That might be a good dose to keep you at 31.
So if I continue to take 0.125mg twice a week won’t it get my estradiol lowering then 31.1 ? Thank u so much been learning a lot from all u guys yes I know my body always been sensitive to a lot medication

M

MarkM

You might level out at 31 but it could drop a little more. You have room for it to drop. You could probably drop to 20 and be just fine.

Jay555

You might level out at 31 but it could drop a little more. You have room for it to drop. You could probably drop to 20 and be just fine.
Yes the thing was last Monday when I did the estradiol lab and I took Anastrozole after lab I felt like death and it probably went lower then 31.1 because the lab came back at 31.1 and then that’s when I took last anastrozole I think I went lower then 31.1 well guess I have to keep trying thank u so much for replying back

HoustonTX

That’s not how anastrozole works. If you got your blood drawn before your next day injection and then take it right after you inject, it should just keep the testosterone you injected from converting to estradiol. If you take a lab the next day after you inject, your estradiol will be higher or much higher than 31. That being said, if you just started taking it twice a week, it will continue to drop for about 6-8 weeks from the initial date you started taking it 2x a week

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me