Early follow up?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jay555

I started with defy about 6 weeks ago I recent had a bad headache and head feel numb But went away and now I’m dizzy for two days now it seem like every time after I take anastrozole I get awful headache in the late evening or next day and I haven’t notice any change yet I just feel so tired and don’t know if I should continue doing injection or trying to get a appointment with someone at defy my first 3 month follow up is oct 24 been on anastrozole for almost 2 weeks now my E2 was 59.9 when I took Anastrozole so don’t know if should Increase it or get lab check E2 just seems kinda long waiting for next follow up any suggestions?thank you guys

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

A headache after taking anastrozole could mean the dosage is too high, I would stop the AI for now. I over-respond to anastrozole and your experience is the same as mine, headache behind the eyes and sleepiness. Next was sore loose joints from confirmed low estrogen.

When your joints start feeling loose, sore, pop and click you know E2 is low.

Last edited:

Jay555

A headache after taking anastrozole could mean the dosage is too high, I would stop the AI for now. I over-respond to anastrozole and your experience is the same as mine, headache behind the eyes and sleepiness.

Yea I don’t feel anything
A headache after taking anastrozole could mean the dosage is too high, I would stop the AI for now. I over-respond to anastrozole and your experience is the same as mine, headache behind the eyes and sleepiness. Next was sore loose joints from confirmed low estrogen.

yea I don’t feel joints pop or click u guys think if I get lab to check e2 after taking anastrozole for two weeks is it too early ? To see if I should stop or increase dosage ?

Blackhawk

The test is to discontinue the anastrozole and if the headaches go away and stay away you have your answer. If they do not, I would not attribute it solely to TRT, might be something else entirely.

Systemlord

0.125mg twice a week

I over-responded to 1/4 of a .125 on friday, Saturday joints were a little sore. I checked E2 after only a week on the AI, estrogen was 12. I took 10 days break off the AI and when I felt high estrogen again, I ran labs so I know what high estrogen looks like on paper.

Note I've been at a stable state for over 2 months.

Jay555

The test is to discontinue the anastrozole and if the headaches go away and stay away you have your answer. If they do not, I would not attribute it solely to TRT, might be something else entirely.
Reason I took anastrozole 0.125mg was my e2 lab came back after week 4 at 59.9 H and kinda feel bloated and didn’t want no man boobs And it looks kinda bigger so wasn’t sure so this whole thing guessing is got me struggling hard that fact is I don’t feel great like everyone doing TRT just feel shit now I’m 6 weeks with defy before I was getting injection before so basically I’m more then 6 weeks in if I count the other injections before defy medical and my tsh was 2.620 so need to do t3 lab next follow up thanks

Jay555

I over-responded to 1/4 of a .125 on friday, Saturday joints were a little sore. I checked E2 after only a week on the AI, estrogen was 12. I took 10 days break off the AI and when I felt high estrogen again, I ran labs so I know what high estrogen looks like on paper.

Thanks dam it just feels like same as I was with Endocrinologist for 5 years before switching to new stuff learning more and more and I also went and donate blood wasn’t sure if I need to but then he headache came back next day I will call defy see if they will give me lab to check e2 again gonna be 2 weeks in taking anastrozole reason i don’t like to keep calling bugging Defy medical office but I have 3 health insurance so I rather try to use my insurance for my labs and save me money or I could just buy lab from their website but they told me before if I wanted to used insurance for labs I had to call in for lab order thanks oh and one thing how long does anastrozole keep working and start working?

Blackhawk

Reason I took anastrozole 0.125mg was my e2 lab came back after week 4 at 59.9 H and kinda feel bloated and didn’t want no man boobs And it looks kinda bigger so wasn’t sure so this whole thing guessing is got me struggling hard that fact is I don’t feel great like everyone doing TRT just feel shit now I’m 6 weeks with defy before I was getting injection before so basically I’m more then 6 weeks in if I count the other injections before defy medical and my tsh was 2.620 so need to do t3 lab next follow up thanks

I am sorry you are having trouble with TRT, but your post is entirely confusing to me in the context of quoting my post. I do not see how it relates to what I said or the headache and dizziness issue.

Systemlord

I go to discount labs and order myself an E2 test in between consults so that the day of the consult I can report what happened and this speeds up the process of figuring things out. My next consult I'll be armed with detailed info on how I respond to anastrozole, this will aid in dosing or perhaps another medicine altogether.

You can also do mini consults with a nurse practitioner or mid level practitioner.

So far I've learned that .125 taken 3 doses knocks estrogen down to 12 and that .250 after 3 doses knocks estrogen down to 7.8. In a few days I learn where estrogen sits after a 10 day break from no AI. This is a game of trial and error.

Jay555

I go to discount labs and order myself an E2 test in between consults so that the day of the consult I can report what happened and this speeds up the process of figuring things out. My next consult I'll be armed with detailed info on how I respond to anastrozole, this will aid in dosing or perhaps another medicine altogether.

You can also do mini consults with a nurse practitioner or mid level practitioner.

So far I've learned that .125 taken 3 doses knocks estrogen down to 12 and that .250 after 3 doses knocks estrogen down to 7.8. In a few days I learn where estrogen sits after a 10 day break from no AI. This is a game of trial and error.
Yea i guess I have to get a mini consult with a nurse after I get e2 check Incase nurse want me check e2 and come back so it’s better do it first how long did it take for ur e2 lab come back after u went and get labs done?

Jay555

Just got labs back estradiol sensitive lab came back at 31.1 range 8.0-35.0 testosterone at 869 range 246-916 FT 46.5 range 8.7-25.1 so only took Anastrozole 0.125mg twice a week for two week knock my e2 down it was 59.9 after I did lab I took another AI so I think it probably was lower then 31.1 and I felt like death now I stop AI I was gonna try take 0.125mg once a week only how can I keep my estradiol at 31.1 ? Cuz if I start taking AI it Gona. Knock me down lower again

Jay555

Just got labs back estradiol sensitive lab came back at 31.1 range 8.0-35.0 testosterone at 869 range 246-916 FT 46.5 range 8.7-25.1 so only took Anastrozole 0.125mg twice a week for two week knock my e2 down it was 59.9 after I did lab I took another AI so I think it probably was lower then 31.1 and I felt like death now I stop AI I was gonna try take 0.125mg once a week only how can I keep my estradiol at 31.1 ? Cuz if I start taking AI it Gona. Knock me down lower again

M

MarkM

Have you scheduled your mini-consult with Defy to discuss? I do not see where you have shared your SHBG with us. You Total T is near the top of the range but your Free T is almost twice the top of the lab range. Your Estradiol is not terribly high at 31 but you are claiming you feel terrible. I am thinking you have moderately low SHBG which means you may have higher Free E which could be causing you to feel the way to do. If you have low SHBG then Estradiol of 31 is likely too much for you.

I don't see anywhere in your thread that states what your testosterone dose is and what your injection protocol is. Can you share that with us and hat your SHBG is?

Jay555

Have you scheduled your mini-consult with Defy to discuss? I do not see where you have shared your SHBG with us. You Total T is near the top of the range but your Free T is almost twice the top of the lab range. Your Estradiol is not terribly high at 31 but you are claiming you feel terrible. I am thinking you have moderately low SHBG which means you may have higher Free E which could be causing you to feel the way to do. If you have low SHBG then Estradiol of 31 is likely too much for you.

I don't see anywhere in your thread that states what your testosterone dose is and what your injection protocol is. Can you share that with us and hat your SHBG is?
Yes I have follow up October 24 dr saya

yes I have follow up doctor appointment October 24th with dr saya my SHBG 10.9 my protocol is 0.2ml testosterone cyp 200mg EOD, 500iu HCG twice a week anastrozole as needed doctors wanted to check free t3 because the tsh was kinda off he say first consult before so gonna do full thyroid panel next follow up I couldn’t get in to have mini consultation untill oct 3rd so I decided just to wait untill my doctor followed up oct 24th I just wanted to see how u guys keep ur estradiol in range because it seem like when I was taking anastrozole it can keep lower estradiol how can u guys keep urs in range ? Thank you

M

MarkM

With such low SHBG (10.9), lower than I thought it would be, your Free T at 46.5, almost twice the range means that your Free E2 is going to be sky high too. HCG is increasing your E2 as well. I am thinking you might have high E2, at least for you, because E follows T and you have very high Free T.

Jay555

Yes I post that my e2 lab cam back 31.3 after taking anastrozole 0.125mg twice a week before i started taking anastrozole my e2 was 59.9 if I continue take 0.125mg twice a week won’t that keep lowering my e2 ? I was thinking just taking one pill once a week mybe I could have my e2 level in range thank you

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me