E2 testo and gyne

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

This is probably the most discussed, hotly debated topic on this forum. I'd direct you to this thread, and encourage you to read all the links it contains: Before You Post About Estradiol or Anastrozole- READ THIS FIRST

As I hate to be the guy that says "did you search first?", because I think that response kills forums, I'll add a quick response: Gyno isn't a problem until it's a problem. There's no set level at which all men will develop gyno. As far as E2 symptoms and how you will feel as an individual though, there's basically two camps on here. One says there's a T:E2 ratio that matters most, and to ignore whatever that E2 number is as long as you're in that ratio. The other camp, where I personally hang my hat, says E2 should closely resemble your SHBG. I'll admit that the scientific evidence more strongly favors the former, but it still doesn't work for me.

Why are you concerned about gyno, though? Any specific problems or symptoms?

rocky.b

I had gynecomastia when I was a teenager and I am very sensitive to gynecomastia.
I will use testosterone and trenbolone and would like to know what the estradiol values are.?

slicktop

Ah yes, trenbolone for TRT. I have no experience with tren and this isn't the site to look for advice on steroid cycles, but it'd be almost impossible to get gyno if you follow either of the methods discussed above.

swoops36

I doubt anyone is going to be able to tell you. Since you’re taking Tren I’m assuming this is a cycle and not TRT and you don’t have bloodwork?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me