Dosage mistake and surprised with my new labs

Buy Lab Tests Online
I don´t know how its possible but I made a wrong calculation when I was supposed to increase my testo dosage from 100mg (2x50/W) to 125-130/2W. Instead of increasing my dosaged I had lower it. When I got my labs back I was supriced to find the readings had became much lower so I double checked my protocol and ops in fact I was only injecting 2x32,mg per week and 2x500iu HCG.
I have used this protocol for months.
New labs:
TT from 853 down to 583 ng/mL
FT from 36,5 down to 25,8 pg/mL (not bad to have this number of FT with only 65mg of testo per week).
E2 from 28,3 down to 16,12 pg/ML (I don´t know if I have felt any difference really)
Since I feel ok and my FT is still ok inspite of of the low dosage (I`ll guess the ratio would be 4,4%)
Hematocrite 47 L/L (perfect)

Taking the above into account, maybe I could continue with this dosage or a bit more, maybe 70mg/2W and add some testo gel on my sack maybe a tube would be enought for 5-7 days?
First I have to check my DHT and SHBG before I change anything.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If your Free T is at the lab range which I think it is that's good enough reason to not raise your dose, depending on any negative symptoms you're working on which you didn't say there is anything.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree, it's nice that you feel good on a lower dose. Should help your estrogen and your HCT stay in a good range.

The FT lab range for a person »50 years 12,0 - 39,0 pg/mL so I guess 25,8 isn´t that bad regarding the low dosaged I been on. However I don´t know how to calculate the ratio FT to TT since FT 25,8 is measured in pg/mL and the TT 583 is in ng/mL. Maybe it isn´t at all 4,4%

Last edited:

mooseman109

I am only running 70 mg per week and feel pretty good. Be careful not to chase numbers on a lab sheet rather than how you are feeling/performing.

YBWV

I don´t know how its possible but I made a wrong calculation when I was supposed to increase my testo dosage from 100mg (2x50/W) to 125-130/2W. Instead of increasing my dosaged I had lower it. When I got my labs back I was supriced to find the readings had became much lower so I double checked my protocol and ops in fact I was only injecting 2x32,mg per week and 2x500iu HCG.
I have used this protocol for months.
New labs:
TT from 853 down to 583 ng/mL
FT from 36,5 down to 25,8 pg/mL (not bad to have this number of FT with only 65mg of testo per week).
E2 from 28,3 down to 16,12 pg/ML (I don´t know if I have felt any difference really)
Since I feel ok and my FT is still ok inspite of of the low dosage (I`ll guess the ratio would be 4,4%)
Hematocrite 47 L/L (perfect)

Taking the above into account, maybe I could continue with this dosage or a bit more, maybe 70mg/2W and add some testo gel on my sack maybe a tube would be enought for 5-7 days?
First I have to check my DHT and SHBG before I change anything.

That's a really interesting and I believe instructive post. You inadvertently reduced your inj T dose by around 30% with no negative subjective response and only Labs revealed your dosing "error". Most importantly you felt good and hugely increased your chances of keeping aromatase, prolactin, HCT, Lipids and blood pressure at healthy levels.

What's not to like about taking the minimum efficacious dose of any medicine - a fundamental principle of good healthcare.

I agree that a slight increase to ~70mg per week (in divided doses) sounds a good plan. That should give you adequate E2.
Also agree with testing and, if necessary, supplementing DHT.
Cream direct to the Sack (seems the apposite term for Christmas Eve!) or if you are in Europe? you could consider Proviron.

Keeping DHT and E2 at sufficient levels and in Balance is the key to good function - sexual, sporting, mood and drive.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me