Dutch Neurologist Warns of ‘Parkinson’s Pandemic’ Linked to Toxic Chemicals

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mcs

Saw this post and thought I'd post for my 92 y/o father who is in the initial stages of PD, likely from harsh chemical exposure for decades up until his 80s.

His symptoms are motor tremors, urinary incontinence and obvious cognitive decline. Unrelated: atrial fibrillation, knee osteoarthritis (OA) (bone-on-bone), hypertension, GERD.

He has suffered from a TIA from which he recovered fully. He has lost a good amount of muscle mass from sarcopenia and I've been stressing the importance of resistance exercise and increasing dietary protein intake via food and supplements, but the pain and inflammation of the OA limits his ability to perform the exercises.

He made a decision just recently to cease driving. I see nothing but a steady state of decline, barring any falls or other accidents which would accelerate that.

Basic question: Is he stuck just treating his symptoms with pharma given his age and limited abilities to engage his body and make dietary changes?

sammmy

Contemporary western medicine does not excel in finding the root causes and treating them in chronic diseases. So, many people turn to traditional herbs.

Does he drink coffee? If yes, I would suggest guarana powder instead (half a teaspoon as a tea) - it is stimulatory like coffee with additional antidepressant action, contains antioxidants, and is antiinflammatory - may suppress his osteoarthritis for a few hours so he may be more prone to physical activity or doing stuff.

I would not push on the 'resistance exercise' mantra and would not 'increase dietary protein' above normal meal containing some meat. At his age, a 30 mins continuous walk will be plenty of exercise. Excessive protein consumption can actually damage kidneys, especially in older people.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me