Dose Adjustement

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gibbon

Hello:

First time posting. Very informative TRT site! I started TRT over year ago and settled on EOD injections about 5 months ago (changed from cream). Seemed to be doing well then I doubled my blood pressure medication (amlodapine) and noticed lots of side effects and feeling unwell. Cut it back after a month but still have flushing, sleep issues, some stomach pain, depressed feeling at times, etc., Biggest issue is SLEEP and I could see my sleep getting off kilter over that month time. The side effects almost mimic when I had low test when cream stopped absorbing so I had a level drawn yesterday (no results yet). Seems like I have every side effect of amlodapine in the book and really only noticed after doubling the dose. It has a long half life too and being a slow metabolizer of oral medications I am in for a rough ride and some withdrawl probably.

My levels were 560 at trough about two months ago (max was in the 900's) and free of about 100 out of 240. Since that two months ago I went from 77 mg a week to 90 mg a week. I figured that what got me well would keep me well but am now wondering if it is common after time to have to reduce or increase the dose when one was doing OK for decent period of time? Does the body adjust and more is needed or is it the opposite or neither really? The only way to know is to cut the high blood pressure medication to see if that was the problem but I am wondering what others have done after 4 or 5 months on test and if a person has to play with their dose a few times a year? Sorry for the long post I haven't gotten much sleep the past week and am tired. It does seem like this site doesn't preach the more the better on dose and I was thinking of lowering it to 77 or 70 and see if that helps my sleep too. Thank you.

Gibbon

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Simple fix, just get off the BP med lol. To get BP down I would recommend eating as close to carnivore as possible, and take as much magnesium as u can tolerate before getting loose bowels. I prefer magnesium chloride liquid, but there’s other great sources of magnesium out there. And make sure to stay as hydrated as possible. Here’s a great video on how to properly hydrate all ur cells, which will help a bunch with lowering BP

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me