Does timing of bloodwork on TRT matter?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Does it matter if u take it in the afternoon or morning like naturals?

post #12 (applies to natties!)

When using exogenous T for testosterone replacement therapy we always want to test at true trough (lowest) point before your next injection.

Yes one can also test at peak but it is much harder to pinpoint the exact peak and even than you always need to know where your true trough sits whether starting TRT or tweaking a protocol.

3ozzlol

post #12 (applies to natties!)

When using exogenous T for testosterone replacement therapy we always want to test at true trough (lowest) point before your next injection.

Yes one can also test at peak but it is much harder to pinpoint the exact peak and even than you always need to know where your true trough sits whether starting TRT or tweaking a protocol.
so if i inject every 3.5 days and i injected friday afternoon would i need to check morning? tuesday, and if i inject tuesday morning do i need to check friday afternoon

madman

Super Moderator
so if i inject every 3.5 days and i injected friday afternoon would i need to check morning? tuesday, and if i inject tuesday morning do i need to check friday afternoon

Your true trough (84 hrs) post-injection would be Tuesday morning or Friday evening.

I would just stick wit Tuesday morning.

madman

Super Moderator
What about peak levels?

When using exogenous esterified T there will be an initial burst release and T levels start rising within the first few hours and true peak when using the most commonly prescribed esters (TC/TE) will be 8-24 hrs post-injection.

Keep in mind that all the studies on PKs other than the Xyosted (TE) study is based on IM.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me