Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SkiDaddy

Labs with Ranges
TSH = 1.230 ulU/ml (.45 - 4.5)
Free T4 = .94 ng/dl (.82 - 1.77)
Free T3 = 2.42 pg/mL (2.0 - 4.5)
Reverse T3 = 12.4 ng/dL (9.2 - 24.1)

Gman86

Not sure exactly how T3 effects erection quality, but it definitely does. The thyroid is called the master gland for a reason. There’s literally T3 receptors in every single cell of the body. The thyroid literally effects every system of the body, including the penis obviously. Most of the T3 receptors are found in the brain, and obviously the brain plays a big part in regards to libido and erection quality. Basically since everything in the body is effected by T3, when you have low levels, nothing works properly. But once you get T3 levels optimal, every function of the body improves. May not cure someone’s issues completely, but thyroid should always be the first hormone system to be taken care of, when it comes to hormone optimization. I’ve only learned this recently. This will be common knowledge soon enough, that I can guarantee.

Systemlord

Free T3 and Free T4 are low, would be interested in seeing T4. It appears your pituitary is happy with low thyroid hormones which may not be a good thing.

SkiDaddy

Thyroxine (T4) 4.6 ug/dL 4.5-12.0
I was on 25 mcg. Synthroid and T3 SlowGel
Monday my new Dr. Put me on Armour Thyroid 60mg.

Thyroxine (T4) 4.6 ug/dL 4.5-12.0
I was on 25 mcg. Synthroid and T3 SlowGel
Monday my new Dr. Put me on Armour Thyroid 60mg.
Just note here that it need not take 8 posts for people to pry information out of you that you already had especially on where your Dr changed your meds that you some reason leave that out until now.

SkiDaddy

Sorry for the inconveniencies, I did not mean to upset anyone.
If I ask questions in the future I will provide all info. available.

Robotics

There was a study showing that combination treatment t4/t3 vs t4 only increased sexual desire but didn't increase erection quality significantly. I think more studying is necessary and that is not necessarily the case. Especially when treating high RT3. I personally found an increase in desire with cytomel.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me