Does having low Vitamin D reduce the effectiveness of TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Stanfoo

Been on many protocols, low and high dose, but noticed no perceivable changes mentally (i.e. libido, energy) - basically was just like injecting water.

I do have low Vit D (19 ng/ml, range is 25-100). Does anyone know if having abysmally low Vit D would reduce the effectiveness of TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Does anyone know if having abysmally low Vit D would reduce the effectiveness of TRT?
It doesn’t matter if you have naturally high testosterone or on TRT, the vitamin D deficiency experience will be exactly the same.

Take it from someone who’s had either low vitamin D (<25) and vitamin D deficiency for almost a year with high testosterone, it’s as if I’m not even on TRT!

I went through 3 dosage increases and muscles were soft as dough, yet after one week supplementing 600 IU vitamin D, my muscle started getting hard again, libido and erections returned within days.

Vitamin D deficiency affects dopamine release mechanisms, and dopamine affects libido.

Without enough vitamin D, all the testosterone in the world won’t do s***! I found the same thing to be true with low iron.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Been on many protocols, low and high dose, but noticed no perceivable changes mentally (i.e. libido, energy) - basically was just like injecting water.

I do have low Vit D (19 ng/ml, range is 25-100). Does anyone know if having abysmally low Vit D would reduce the effectiveness of TRT?
Do you have low so shbg?

Guided_by_Voices

I agree that low D will cause all sorts of problems , but other things will too such as low copper or low salt. I was just reading the part of the book The Salt Fix today that talks about low salt causing low libido and low energy.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me