Do androgen receptors become desensitized over time with TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

I was told this by somebody a while ago. Is this true?

And if it is, does that mean over time an increased dose is needed to achieve the same results?

The person who told me this said the only way to "re-sensitize" them is to completely stop injections for 2-3 months. I don't know how I feel about that, but is there any validity to these claims?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It’s not true. But what is true is that many men have a genetic barrier of how much muscle we can gain no matter what the androgen dose is. If you are on TRT, taking a “break” is only going to create problems for you. If you are on T plus anabolics, then taking a break from them but staying on TRT can minimize the post cycle crash and loss of muscle.

I have been on continuous TRT since 1993. Only when I stopped twice due to external circumstances I was reminded about how much I need it. Sometimes we take it for granted but are quickly reminded if we stop.

DS3

I was told this by somebody a while ago. Is this true?

And if it is, does that mean over time an increased dose is needed to achieve the same results?

The person who told me this said the only way to "re-sensitize" them is to completely stop injections for 2-3 months. I don't know how I feel about that, but is there any validity to these claims?
That is pseudoscience spewing from Dave Polumbo’s mouth.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me